While Instapage is a great marketing platform for building landing pages – there could be reasons why you prefer its alternatives.
Maybe you don’t like it?
Maybe it’s because of the price? (Yup, it’s not cheap!)
Or, perhaps lacking some integrations or doesn’t include some inbuilt functions?
Well, whatever your reasons might be – there are lots of alternative landing page builder options to Instapage.
Best Instapage Alternatives and Competitors
Here is the list of Instapage alternatives you can choose from.
If you are looking for the best Instapage alternative that focuses on conversion – looking just like Instapage, then Unbounce is your best choice.
Unbounce is the closest alternative to Instapage that offers a similar range of features that guarantee you an effortless and quick creation of landing pages.
The only problem with it is that – you can’t build your complete business on it, just like Instapage. But if you’re looking for a perfect lander replacement – this is it.
Features of Unbounce
- Unbounce has about a hundred pre-made templates. All you are required to do is edit the template as you like.
- A/B Testing: Unbounce usually has an A/B testing tool that is in-built to assist you to access how your landing pages are performing. Then, you can choose the one that will work best for your digital marketing campaign.
- Pop-ups & Sticky bars: Unbounce has pop-up options that you can integrate with analytics tools such as WordPress, popular emails, and CRM. Unbounce has a feature that allows you to add stick headers as well as maps to your pages.
- Dynamic Text Replacement: This feature helps in boosting the conversion rate for PPC marketers by matching a landing page to the user’s query and search intent.
Unbounce pricing begins from $79 each month for the essential plan, $159 every month for a premium plan, and $399 every for the enterprise. There is also a free trial.
Are you looking for the best all-in-one marketing solution that replaces Instapage and a bunch of other marketing solutions?
Not just for building landing pages alone.
Kartra is your best choice. It comprises numerous solutions for online marketing and promotion, making it easier for you to advertise and market your business.
It consists of almost all you require as a business owner. Funnel Building, Helpdesk, Video hosting, affiliate management, and much more.
Imagine getting all these features (NOT on Instapage) for less than half of what you pay per month on Instapage?
Features of Kartra
- Calendar: The Kartra Calendar feature gives you a chance to create and manage appointments with clients and customers, as well as book events.
- Host videos: The platform has video hosting solutions that are inbuilt and focuses on marketing. Hence, you will not need sites like YouTube to look for campaign videos.
- Pre-made templates: Kartra has over 100 already designed page templates making it easier for you to create your landing page. All you need to do is edit and customize the templates with the information that suits your business.
- Helpdesk: The software has a customer support and an inbuilt management tool. It entails a ticket and management system that assists your customers and clients at different levels.
- Membership site: With Kartra memberships, you can host and sell your digital products or courses with ease.
- Affiliate center: You can manage your army of affiliates with Kartra’s affiliate manager
- Email marketing and automation: You can build your lists, follow up with leads, nurture them and remarket to them all on automation. Without your presence.
- Kartra Funnels and Campaigns: This is a great feature that lets you build your complete business without overwhelming. Just choose your desired campaign and launch your business to the world.
For the first 14 days, Kartra offers you a trial for $1. After that, you have to choose the plan that suits your budget well.
- A Starter plan at the cost of $99/mo
- A Silver plan at the cost of $199/mo
- A Gold plan at the cost of $299/mo
- Kartra Platinum at the cost of $499/mo
It is one of the most famous complete funnel builders and landing page builder platforms.
ClickFunnels is a great Instapage competitor that helps you market and sell your products from one platform. Just like Kartra.
It offers options ignored by other landing page builders. ClickFunnels gives an out-of-box solution you can set up without any skills.
This platform is preferable for people selling digital courses, physical products, coaching, and consultation services.
Features of ClickFunnels
- Pre-made templates: ClickFunnels has both landing templates and funnel templates already designed to allow you to build funnels even without prior knowledge. The only thing you have to do is edit and customize the templates as you wish.
- Affiliate management: This feature lets you dispense associate links to vendors and operate an associate promotion and campaign program for their services.
- Follow-up funnels: This is an automation feature that lets you follow up with your leads and customers as they take action in your sales pipeline.
- Funnel sharing: With this feature, you can share your comprehensive marketing funnel with either your customers or partners.
- Membership site: ClickFunnels provides an opportunity where you can build and market your courses or other online services you sell without needing an external course platform.
- Funnel Flix: Funnel Flix is the NetFlix of digital marketing. When you become a ClickFunnels user – you get access to marketing courses and mindset courses by top marketers and influencers. To help you in life and business.
ClickFunnels will give you a free 14-day trial, after which you will have to select your plan. You can either go for the monthly start-up plan at $97 or the monthly Platinum plan at $297.
If you are searching for a way cheaper Instapage alternative, then GetResponse is a great option.
Although this is known to be a nice email marketing solution and autoresponder – But you can build landing pages on GetResponse.
It has a cool feature called Autofunnel that places it among the top funnel builders, it has an eCommerce feature, and a lot more for online business owners.
Features of GetResponse
- Email marketing tool: GetResponse mainly deals with email marketing and has an inbuilt advertising amenity. It also has plenty of email templates that are already pre-designed. Therefore, it gives you lots of access to engage in advanced marketing and promotion dealings.
- Ecommerce store: GetResponse has an unconventional store where you can trade-in your products. All you require is to build your product, connect your store, integrate your payment processor, create a marketing page, and then perform back-end automation.
- Page templates: The platform contains several already designed templates to enable you to customize them easily and in a short time.
- Autofunnel: Apart from the fact that you can build your marketing landing pages on GetResponse, it also does webinars, acts as a CRM tool, and allows you to build your funnel.
GetResponse offers four kinds of plans after your free trial:
- The basic plan for $15 a month
- Essential plan for $49 a month
- Professional plan for $99 each month
- Enterprise plan for $1,199 each month
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to create landing pages and don’t want to spend money doing so, then HubSpot is a great free Instapage alternative to consider.
HubSpot is known for its powerful CRM and marketing automation, but it can do much more than that.
One of the many tools HubSpot has to offer is a landing page builder.
HubSpot is great for small businesses or content creators on a budget, but it can be just as powerful for bigger companies that need advanced automation and capabilities.
Features of HubSpot
- Drag and drop builder: You can easily design beautiful landing pages by choosing from a selection of pre-built templates and customize the design to match your brand.
- A powerful CRM: The leads that you collect through your landing pages are automatically added to the HubSpot CRM where you can track all of their interactions with your business and use the data to personalize their experiences with your brand.
- Email marketing: HubSpot’s free email marketing tool is highly intuitive and will allow you to send emails to visitors that saw your landing page or filled out a form.
- Marketing automation: HubSpot’s automation features go well beyond simple autoresponders and kickback emails. With HubSpot, you can create your own automation workflows to manage your contact lists, pass off leads to other team members, automatically create support tickets, and more.
- Personalization: Use your contacts’ information to create deeply personalized emails and landing page content.
- Embeddable forms and meetings calendar: You can easily embed many of HubSpot’s tools on your landing pages, including customizable lead-capture forms and a meeting calendar to schedule appointments with potential clients.
HubSpot has a free plan that allows you to create twenty landing pages and collect unlimited contacts.
If you need more advanced features and want to scale, you can upgrade to one of HubSpot’s paid plans, starting at $50 per month.
GrooveFunnels happens to be the newest page builder and an all-in-one marketing tool and funnel building solution for both small and large business owners.
A free alternative to Instapage like GrooveFunnels comes with a free plan, enabling you to build your landing pages without paying a dime. But with limitations.
There’s also a limited paid lifetime deal that gives you access to all of the inbuilt tools. No monthly recurring fee.
Here are some of the tools you get as part of your GrooveFunnels membership:
…Are all marketing products that are sold as part of the GrooveFunnels suite.
This suite of products provides all of the tools you need to host your entire business. Just like Kartra and ClickFunnels.
Looking for an Instapage alternative that is free? Try ConvertKit.
ConvertKit recently launched a free landing page for new users where it allows them to build their first pages, then if you need more features you can choose to opt-in for the monthly plans.
This is a software known for email marketing popularly built for bloggers, YouTubers, and content creators.
Features of ConvertKit
- Visual automation: This feature allows you to make automation rules that set up workflows driven by actions such as product purchases.
- Landing pages and forms: This platform contains built-in forms and a solid functioning landing page. You can create your landing pages without requiring special skills or expert designers.
- Broadcasts: ConvertKit allows you to send broadcast emails to subscribers on your site. It also gives you a chance to send emails to numerous customers to announce discounts, product promotions, etc.
The amount you pay for ConvertKit will depend on the total amount of subscribers on your site.
For example, for up to 1000 subscribers, you pay $29 per month, and for 3001 to 5000 subscribers, you will pay $ 79 every month.
Leadpages is a drag-and-drop software for building landing pages and has well-designed templates.
If you’re looking for a cheaper and reasonably priced landing page building tool only?
Then go for Leadpages.
Leadpages used to be a leading landing page software for years and it’s compared to most of the popular solutions in this space – but recently lots of platforms have taken over.
Though it still houses cool features, I think are worth looking into.
Features of Leadpages
- Templates: Leadpages has over a hundred and sixty box templates that make it easier for you to create landing pages.
- Pop-up boxes: Leadpages contain pop-up boxes that provide more opportunities to boost and promote your business by creating more leads.
- Facebook Ad creator: With this platform, you have a chance to create Advertisements on the landing page of your Facebook, making it easier for visitors to land after visiting the page.
- Leadpages offers you a chance to integrate the pages with WordPress.
- A/B Testing: This feature assists you in accessing how your landing pages are performing, then you can choose the one that will work best for your digital marketing campaign.
Leadpages platform offers a free trial in the first 14 days. Then, after the trial, you choose either of these plans according to the one that is suitable for you:
- The standard plan where you pay $25 every month.
- The PRO plan where you pay $48 every month
- The advanced plan where you pay $199 every month
Looking for another cheap landing page creator that is an alternative for Instapage? Another is Landingi.
It is a flexible platform that has various options that are devoted to converting the traffic in your online marketing into customers.
This is an end-to-end platform where you can efficiently create landing pages without any coding or IT skills. You can build, circulate, and optimize your pages as well as run A/B testing all by yourself.
Features of Landingi
- Drag-and-Drop Editor: This feature enables you to create landing pages with ease.
- Already designed templates: Landingi has plenty of pre-designed templates to help you easily and quickly creating landing pages. The templates are about a hundred.
- Integrations: With Landingi, you can integrate pages with other platforms such as Hubspot, Salesforce, and Mailchimp.
- Landingi can capture leads and let you use those leads to perform automation.
- Landing page import: Unlike many other platforms, Landingi allows you to import other landing pages from the internet to your site.
The platform offers a free trial. Then you need to select the monthly plan of your choice. $29 every month for creating, $49 every month for Automate, and $109 every month for Agency.
Instapage WordPress Alternatives
Below are Instapage competitors that can work only on your WordPress website. They all come in the form of a WP plugin.
#10: Thrive Suite(Thrive Architect)
Are you looking for an Instapage WordPress alternative?
Then I think you’re so much going to love what Thrive Themes has to offer. This is the perfect solution for those looking to build their landing pages on the WordPress open-source platforms, on their own domain without relying on an external solution to host their pages.
Thrive Architect happens to be one of the tools found inside Thrive Themes membership that lets you design any type of marketing or sales page.
Thrive Architect costs $67 for lifetime updates and 1 year of support. Or you can purchase their membership to unlock all of their plugins.
Elementor is another WordPress landing page builder, easy to use, super-fast, and comes ready with customizable templates.
It is free to use, but there are limitations to the free plan. To get all the juicy features you’d have to upgrade to the PRO version of Elementor.
Elementor PRO starts from $49 for a single site with 1 year of support and updates.
#12: Divi Builder
Divi is a popular builder created by Elegant Themes (a nice WordPress theme). It used for building landing pages on WordPress.
It comes with about 20 pre-designed templates for you to use or you can create yours and use them as well.
Once you have access to the theme itself, then you can access the landing page plugin as well. Divi starts from $89/year for unlimited sites.
OptimizePress is another powerful WordPress landing page plugin and theme. There are over 30 templates for you to use.
OptimizePress also has a feature called OptimizeFunnels which allows you to build your funnels – but this is only available on the higher plans.
Although this Instapage WordPress competitor is not as intuitive as some of the tools on this list. It starts from $99 for 1 year on 3 sites and goes up to the pricier plans.
What Is Instapage?
Instapage is a platform that allows you to build landing pages for promoting and marketing your business online.
A landing page is a single web page that is specifically built for advertising or marketing campaigns. Instapage has several features that give you plenty of options to design your landing page in any way you like.
It is mostly used by PPC advertisers.
The two (2) BIG problems with Instapage is that:
- It comes as a very expensive platform starting at $199/mo
- You can’t build your complete business on it. Meaning – it’s not an all-in-one.
Due to these problems, you would want to consider a much cheaper and much feature-filled alternative?
In conclusion, it is evident from the list above that there are plenty of alternatives to the Instapage landing page builder.
Nevertheless, you need to choose one depending on what you want to market and your budget. And you can be sure that whichever you choose, your business will experience a boom.
Both offering a 14-day trial period.
As, you can build landing pages on them, host your membership courses, carry out your email marketing campaigns, manage affiliates, and lots more.
For a free and cheaper option, I’d consider HubSpot, GrooveFunnels, and GetResponse…
With GrooveFunnels.com remaining my favorite FREE alternative and cheapest. Because of its lifetime deal.
If you’re looking for an overall alternative that does almost what Instapage does – then Unbounce is the path to go.
For the best WordPress alternative – I’d go with Thrive Architect because it comes with other sister tools to make sure your landing page converts. Like Thrive Optimize for A/B testing, Thrive Leads for opt-in forms, Thrive Ovation for testimonials. So, I think it makes sense to get their Thrive Suite.
Let me know your choice in the comments below.