Are you stuck finding the best PayKickStart alternatives?
I got you.
Want to jump straight to the answer? The best PayKickStart alternative (cheaper, more flexible, and complex) for this year is ThriveCart.
As a shopping cart software, PayKickStart helps entrepreneurs sell their products, services, and membership to their target audience.
It is one of the best checkout platforms that help creators deal with the problem of selling directly and effectively to their customers.
It boasts of having one of the best affiliate management systems.
PayKickStart increases conversion rates and customer retention. The platform is easy to use for both novices and experts.
Despite its juicy appeal to online sellers, it still lacks some features.
If you are looking for a versatile online e-commerce solution that offers flexible shopping cart options and a powerful affiliate system, PayKickStart is an excellent choice.
However, if you have other needs or want more options, other PayKickStart alternatives hold greater value and appeal.
7 Best PayKickStart Alternatives
#1: Thrivecart (#1 Best PayKickStart Alternative)
ThriveCart is the perfect PayKickStart alternative. It is also a shopping cart platform.
Thrivecart like PayKickStart, allows sellers to sell their products and services directly to their customers. It also accommodates the sale of memberships.
Best of all, it fixes a major drawback on PayKickStart. It offers advanced A/B split testing.
Besides that, there are several other amazing features in its bag.
ThriveCart has numerous features, some of which PayKickStart has. They include
- 1-Click bump offer
- 1-Click upsells
- A/B testing
- Advanced trial support
- Auto-follow up
- Autoresponder integrations
- Coupons and discount features
- Funnel builder
- Advanced affiliate management center
ThriveCart has other exciting features that help sellers increase their conversion rates, It has numerous conversion-optimized templates available.
They are customizable and easy to change or edit. ThriveCart has excellent mobile compatibility. It is easy to navigate on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
A missing feature on PayKickStart, A/B Split Testing, is present on ThriveCart.
With ThriveCart, it is possible to run A/B Split Testing for better analytic results.
The A/B Split Testing allows you to test different products or marketing campaigns in the market, to see which works and which does not.
It is possible to customize the A/B Split Testing to get more detailed and specific analytics.
Like PayKickStart, ThriveCart integrates with numerous payment gateways, funnel builders, email marketing services, and others.
It also has its own in-built sales tax calculator. This feature is excellent for ‘lazy’ sellers who want everything automated including their taxes. It will save from unnecessary costs and time.
ThriveCart has two subscription plans. Both plans are a one-time fee which saves you the stress and cost of recurring payments.
The first plan is the Standard ThriveCart package ($ 495-lifetime fee). The second option is the ThriveCart Pro Account package ($ 690-lifetime fee).
ThriveCart has numerous benefits for sellers of digital and physical products.
- It has numerous integration options – Integrates with different payment gateways, funnel builders, and email marketing services.
- Quality and result-driven reports.
- Friendly user interface
- No fees are charged on transactions.
- In-built sales tax calculator
- Advanced A/B split testing
- Prices are high in the short term with the one-time payment option.
- It has limited customization options.
SamCart is an online platform that enables makers, creators, sellers, and doers to sell their products.
Founded in 2014, SamCaart has moved up the chain to become one of the best shopping cart software in the industry. It supports both digital and physical products.
Interestingly, it is used by popular creators like Lewis Howes, Nicole Walters, and a lot more.
What I love about SamCart is that its team is constantly updating the software to improve its service.
Key Features of SamCart
Starting from the obvious, SamCart offers a drag and drop builder alongside pre-designed shopping cart templates.
Like PayKickStart, SamCart places no limit on the number of products you can sell.
For receiving payments, SamCart supports Apple Pay and Google Pay which is unlike PayKickStart.
Besides, you can run an A/B split test on SamCart. Revenue boosters like 1-click upsell, cart abandonment, and affiliate centers aren’t missing on the platform.
Also, it supports integration with other popular apps like WordPress, Stripe, PayPal, Zapier, HubSpot, MailChimp, and others.
Other features are:
- Advancing Report for providing valuable sales insights.
- Pre-Purchase Adds-Ons
- Built-in SSL & Security
- CRM Integrate
- Smart Pixel Tracking
- Subscription Saver
SamCart offers a free trial period for 14 days. After that time elapses, you can choose whether to pay for it or discontinue using it.
SamCart has three pricing plans: Launch, Grow, and Scale.
The Launch plan costs $49 a month. The Grow costs $99 a month. And the Scale costs $199 a month.
If you pay an annual fee instead of a monthly one, you get a 20% discount off the total cost of each plan.
- A 14-day free trial period helps you have a personal taste of the platform before subscribing to it.
- Webhooks integration
- There are no fees charged for the transaction
- The Live Chat Support works in real-time and helps users navigate issues and difficulties quickly.
- Insightful video tutorials on how to use the platform.
- Advanced A/B split testing
- Limited Integration Options: It only integrates Stripe and PayPal.
- Lack of an inbuilt digital sales tax calculator
- High Cost – The cheapest plan is $49 a month.
SendOwl is an excellent PayKickStart alternative. It allows for the selling of products, memberships, and subscriptions to customers.
The platform helps you draw traffic from available sources such as your website, blogs, and social media accounts to your SendOwl sales page.
It helps you boost sales and it requires little learning process to use.
SendOwl doesn’t have a lot of features like PayKickStart but it does have some advantages over PayKickStart.
It offers responsive checkout on both mobile and desktop. You have the option of embedding your checkout on your website.
As expected, SendOwl offers upsells, discounts, cart abandonment, and an affiliate center.
What’s more, it fixes a major shortcoming on PayKickStart offering the Apple Pay and Google Pay options.
Aside from the evidence, here are other features offered:
- Multiple Languages
- Gifting Feature
- Sales Analytics
- Mailing Lists
SendOwl has four pricing plans. The basic plan costs $9 a month, the standard plan costs $15 a month, the premium plan costs $24 a month and the business plan costs $39 a month.
- The pricing plans are affordable.
- It has a clean and user-friendly interface.
- There are no transaction fees.
- It supports 29 currencies.
- It supports multiple-payment gateways integration.
- It lacks A/B Split testing.
- It only supports limited cryptocurrency for payments.
- Checkout design and customization options are limited.
- It lacks some customer support options such as Live Chat and Facebook Community.
CartFlows is a shopping cart software that works only on the WordPress platform.
You cannot use this tool without WordPress hosting and WooCommerce.
CartFlows helps you sell products and services on your website.
A perfect solution for WordPress for selling physical products, digital products, online courses, information products, services, and anything.
The platform is suitable for the following individuals: content creators, business owners, dropshippers, course creators, bloggers, eCommerce store owners, local entrepreneurs, artists, coaches, real estate agents, photographers, and trainers.
- Analytics and Tracking
- Checkout Page
- Landing Page
- Thank You Page
- Checkout Custom Fields
- Cart Abandonment Feature
- Custom Script Support
- Ready-made templates that convert
- Unlimited Upsells / Downsells
- Order Bumps
- One-click Upsells
- Integrates with WordPress Page Builders
- Dynamic Linking
CartFlows has two subscription plans, the free and the premium.
The free version has limitations and restrictions on what you can use while the premium version does not have these limitations and restrictions.
CartFlows Pro costs $299 a year. It offers a top-notch customer experience and has an excellent user community.
- It is cheap and affordable compared to other options in the market
- Unlimited Upsells and Downsells
- Excellent Templates that convert
- It supports Global Checkout
- You can use the pro version on up to 30 websites.
- It has a large number of integrations
- It requires WordPress hosting to function on your website.
- You need to download additional plugins for membership sites and affiliate marketing.
- It lacks A/B Split Testing
- The free plan is not attractive, it has lots of limitations.
Kartra is an all-in-one online marketing solution for online businesses.
It is a multipurpose vehicle that performs several marketing roles such as shopping cart, web hosting, email marketing, list building, and online management.
Features of Kartra
As a powerful tool, Kartra offers more than a checkout or shopping cart solution. It offers an email marketing tool, website builder, webinar hosting platform, and a lot more.
As a checkout, Kartra allows you to sell unlimited products, set flexible pricing options, and jumpstart your checkout with pre-designed templates.
Besides, Kartra offers upsells, downsells, and order bumps to increase the average customer value.
Plus, it allows you to offer discounts and special offers to your customers.
As a landing page builder (Kartra also serves as one), it offers a drag-and-drop building interface alongside templates to get started.
Needless to say, it’s mobile and desktop responsive. Additionally, it allows you to split test your pages for better conversion.
Depending on your need, you can add your checkout to your landing page. The affiliate center isn’t missing. Kartra offers a more powerful affiliate management system compared to most alternatives on the list.
Other features you might be interested in are :
- Kartra Mail: Automated email campaigns, cool email templates, and analyzed emails.
- Funnels and Campaigns
- Kartra Helpdesks
- Kartra Agency
- API and Integration
- Kartra Calendars
- Marketplace for hiring and selling.
Kartra Pricing Plans
Kartra has four plans (Starter, Silver, Gold, and Platinum) and you get to save 25% when billed annually.
The Starter plan costs $99 a month. You pay $79 a month when billed annually instead of $99, saving $240 in the process.
The Silver plan costs $199 a month and has more benefits and features than the Starter plan.
You pay $149 a month with this annual billing instead of $199, saving $600 a year.
At $299 per month, the Gold plan offers more features than both the Starter and Silver plan.
You pay $229 a month instead of $299 when billed annually. In the process, you save a massive $840.
The Platinum plan offers all the features and benefits of Kartra. It costs $499 a month. You save $1440 when billed annually. You pay $379 a month instead of $499 which monthly pricing plan.
- The platform is simple to use for all.
- It saves you the stress of using different tools across different platforms for your business.
- It enables video hosting
- It has an effective membership portal system
- The loading speed for pages and checkouts is quite slow.
- Its prices are expensive.
- There is still room for improvement.
#6: GrooveFunnels (GrooveKart)
GrooveFunnels doubles as a sales platform and funnel building tool designed to help online businesses make sales.
It helps sellers create sales funnels, manage affiliates, run email marketing campaigns, and conduct webinars.
GrooveKart (a tool offered by GrooveFunnels) is a good PaykickStart alternative.
It is suitable for both online marketers and content creators for selling their products, services, and memberships.
Similar to Kartra, GrooveFunnels is an all-in-one marketing solution with several features rather than just a checkout.
It allows you to sell unlimited products and also create funnels. While it doesn’t lack a checkout, GrooveFunnels allows you to create a landing page with GroovePage.
There is a library of landing page templates to jumpstart the process. What’s more, it allows you to host webinars.
And as it stands, webinars are great conversion rate boosters. With a built-in email marketing tool, you can build and nurture your list.
Aside from the aforementioned, here are some other features offered by GrooveFunnels:
- Robust Integrations
- Sales and Affiliate Platform
- Email Marketing CRM
- Website Builder
- Funnel Builder
- Analytics and Data
- Access to Groovefunnel business suites such as GroovePages, GrooveSell, GrooveAffiliates, GrooveMail, GrooveWebinar, GrooveBlog, GrooveVideo, GrooveDesk, GrooveCalendar, GrooveSurvey, and GrooveQuiz.
- Powerful Checkout Options
However, what’s worth mentioning is that GrooveFunnels still has some features in beta testing mode.
GrooveFunnels has four pricing plans, one is free while the rest are not. The free plan is the Basic Plan which offers limited features such as GrooveAffiliate, GroovePages Lite, GrooveSell, and GrooveFunnels Partner Program.
The Silver plan costs $99 a month while the Gold plan costs $199 a month.
The Platinum plan is a lifetime deal costing a one-time payment of $1,397. There is room for flexible payment options if you cannot pay the sum at once. The platinum plan grants access to all GrooveFunnels tools.
- Creating funnels and landing pages is easy with GrooveFunnels
- It is an excellent all-in-one suite for selling and marketing products and services
- It has comprehensive selling tools in the suite
- GrooveFunnels is cost-effective
- It requires some learning to use all the tools effectively
- It is not so good for beginners with no experience
- There is lots of room for improvement.
Gumroad is a platform for selling your products directly to customers.
More like a marketplace for digital products.
It is good for creators of digital products who are not looking for many customization options. Gumroad is a simple e-commerce solution for creators.
Features of Gumroad
Gumroad offers a simple approach to selling products online. It sacrifices the breadth of features for simplicity.
There’s no limit on how many products you can sell.
However, the checkout page offers limited customization. All product pages on Gumroad pretty much look alike.
Not surprising that it lacks templates. The best you get is that it allows you to integrate a custom domain with your product sales page.
A conspicuous missing feature on Gumroad is the 1-click upsells and order bumps.
It compensates with affiliate systems, discounts, and multiple coupon features. Gumroad has an analytics dashboard that reports the performance of your products.
But as expected, it’s basic but includes necessary data. Notably, it offers on-demand streaming for video products or video descriptions.
Some other features worth mentioning are:
- Multiple Integration
- License keys for selling software
- Pay-what-you-want pricing model
Gumroad has two subscription plans. It has a free plan with no monthly fee charges and the creator plan which costs $10 a month.
- It offers a free plan
- Its premium plan is the cheapest among the other PayKickStart alternatives.
- It supports subscriptions and payment plans.
- It has an automated email marketing tool.
- It supports SD and HD streaming.
- It does not support cryptocurrencies and Apple Pay payments.
- It does not offer live chat or phone chat customer support.
- A/B Split Testing is unavailable
- Poor Organization of Products
- Little Room for Customization
Why Consider a PayKickStart Alternative?
PayKickStart is an e-commerce platform that offers flexible all-in-one shopping cart management solutions, automated functions, and a host of other features targeted at boosting conversion rates.
It is a fantastic platform for sellers of both digital and physical goods.
You can also sell services and membership with the platform.
However, it lacks some major features:
- Doesn’t support Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Lacks A/B testing
- Non-comprehensive integration options
- Poor user interface especially the affiliate request pages.
If PayKickStart is not a match for your needs, here are some PayKickStart alternatives you can try out.
Conclusion – Which is the Best PayKickStart Alternative?
ThriveCart, SamCart, CartFlows, GrooveFunnels, SendOwl, and Gumroad are excellent alternatives to PayKickStart.
However, the best option that offers you more features and benefits is ThriveCart.com.
ThriveCart is the best PayKickStart alternative. It offers a user-friendly interface, many integration options, no transaction fees, and an in-built sales tax calculation.
It helps sellers to sell tier products, services, and memberships to their target audience.
Definitely, you can’t go wrong with ThriveCart.
Which PayKickStart alternative would you be going for?
Is it ThriveCart or SamCart? Or probably GrooveFunnels? I would love to hear from you below in the comments.