Are you looking for better alternatives to Snazzy AI? Then read on.
Snazzy AI is an AI copywriting tool known for its affordable pricing, simple design, and templates.
But at the same time, Snazzy AI is known for its fewer features, lack of long-form assistance, and absence of third-party integrations which are enough reasons to seek alternatives.
Thanks to diversity in language models and software tech, finding an alternative to Snazzy AI is not a hard task.
In this article, I reviewed and ranked the best Snazzy AI alternatives in the industry.
Without wasting time, let’s get started.
Overview of the Best Snazzy AI Alternatives
|$ 797-lifetime deal
1. Jasper AI (#1 Best Snazzy AI Alternative)
Jasper, otherwise known as Jarvis.ai, is an intelligent copywriting software supported by GPT-3 technology.
One of the things to love about this next-gen software is its ease of use.
All you have to do is input a few template words into the designated box, and it’ll automatically generate relatable content incorporating those words.
Jasper AI comes with so many content creation modules.
These modules allow its users to create long and short-form content like landing pages, product descriptions, Instagram and Facebook ads, cold emails, google ads, and many more.
This tool can also remix and add some spice to existing content.
It also comes with a proprietary game-changing AI feature known as Jasper.
With Jasper, you can simply command the software to create a specific type of content rather than inputting template words.
It must be said that some of its functions are still undergoing beta-testing.
However, there is no doubt that it is one of the best copywriting tools in play.
- Jasper AI creates SEO-optimized content (Surfer SEO integration) to boost content creators’ and businesses’ online presence and exposure
- You can give access to multiple users
- Jasper can also create text content in 25+ languages, including English, French, Russian, German, and Spanish
- Over 50+ copy templates
- Unlike most copywriting software, it creates satisfactory long-form content
- A superb user-friendly interface that even first-time users would find easy to navigate
Jasper AI is one of the best out there, and taking it for a spin is not a decision you’re likely to regret.
Jasper offers two standard pricing plans; Starter and Boss Mode.
The Starter plan costs $29/month and allows only a maximum of 20,000 words to be generated.
With an additional $30 to the Starter price package (that makes it $59/month), the Boss Mode plan offers you access to all the features Jarvis AI offers including the Jasper Command.
2. Copysmith AI
Copysmith cannot be left out of a conversation of worthy Snazzy AI alternatives.
Anna and Jasmine Wang created it to speed up content creation for copywriters, social media influencers, affiliate marketers, and content creators in general.
And just like the other copywriting tools, it creates unique text content within seconds.
Its efficiency in content creation doesn’t come as a surprise, courtesy of the GPT-3 technology framework on which it was built.
- Copysmith is ideal for creating a wide range of text content, including blog post intros, landing pages, product descriptions, social media captions and ads, and sales copy
- This next-gen copywriting tool can translate text content into 100+ languages, including Spanish, Polish, Russian, Japanese, German, and many more.
- It comes with a built-in plagiarism checker to scan and correct plagiarized content.
- Copysmith’s program and proprietary software allow it to convert and expand bullet points to complete pieces.
- It also supports third-party integrations
To begin with, Copysmith offers a 3-day free trial for prospective users alongside its pricing packages; Starter, Professional, and Enterprise.
The Starter plan costs $19/month.
The Professional package costs $59/month, and the Enterprise package requires you to pay $499 per month or you contact the support team for a reasonable quote.
For all paid plans, Copysmith offers a 15% discount if you opt for an annual payment plan.
3. Shortly AI
Shortly AI is another tool on a long list of AI copywriting software running on GPT-3 technology.
An awesome alternative to Snazzy AI.
It also assists content creators in generating top-notch content within seconds, and it does this so well that it is widely known as a copywriter’s brainstorming AI partner.
This software is designed to bring a copywriter’s thoughts and ideas to life, making it one of the best AI-powered copywriting tools on the market.
Recently, it got acquired by Jasper AI (the best copywriting software in the industry), so it’s one of the tools worth using.
- Shortly AI creates content using both modern and ancient marketing framworks like the AIDA framework
- Modules for creating a wide range of content such as product descriptions, article intros, landing pages, book titles, questions, and answer templates, listicles, and many more
- Users can add commands like /rewrite, /expand, or /shorten with the starter words, to give specific instructions to the software on exactly what to do
ShortlyAI offers a simple pricing plan.
It costs $65/month when you choose an annual subscription and $79/month for a monthly subscription.
Both plans come with unlimited credits.
Get started with Shortly AI here.
Copy.ai is another cool SnazzyAI alternative built on GPT-3 technology.
It has the same modus operandi as Jasper AI, which is to work on a string of words inputted by the user.
What it does is scramble the internet for information on those words and arrange them to form meaningful content.
It is fast and incredibly efficient, so it is no surprise that it is one of the most preferred copywriting tools by content creators.
Copy.ai is also a highly resourceful tool as it comes with a horde of content creation modules to enable users to generate a wide range of content.
As a result, it is a reliable solution to writer’s block, and its users often find out that the ideas and writing styles generated by it probably would’ve never come to mind ordinarily.
With Copy.ai, you can create all sorts of content, from sales copy, landing pages, and product descriptions to google ads, Instagram captions, emails, and many more.
- Copy.ai features a versatile language translator that can convert content into 25+ languages, including German, Polish, English, Spanish, and French.
- Users can access over 30 copy templates on a wide range of use-cases for inspiration.
- It uses copywriting frameworks like the Before-After-Bridge (BAB), Pain-Agitate-Solution (PAS), and Attention-Interest-Desire-Action (AIDA).
- Copy.ai allows users to organize, import, save, and export files.
- A versatile and user-friendly interface for easy navigation and application.
- Copy.ai creates unique, unplagiarized content – a feature every content creator would be most thankful for.
One unfortunate downside to Copy.ai’s content creation prowess is its inability to create long-form text content as good as Jasper AI.
CopyAI offers a 7-day free trial which is the best place to start.
After the trials, you can opt for its Solo plan which costs $49/month or go for its Custom plan to suit your custom needs.
5. Funnel Scripts
This is the only Snazzy competitor that isn’t an AI copywriting tool.
Funnel Scripts is a genuinely unique copywriting software.
First, because it wasn’t built on GPT-3 technology like the others, and second, it can make a newbie content creator write and sound like a pro.
It was created by funnel expert, Russell Brunson, and copywriting whizz, Jim Edwards, to speed up the content creation process for copywriters.
Funnel Scripts’ proprietary copywriting technology is so good that it’s competing with GPT-3 tech in other tools.
It’s designed to help those with zero copywriting and marketing skills to generate elite copy and other written content.
- It can create content using Seinfeld email idea scripts
- It features multiple content creation tools for generating short-form such as video and sales copy scripts, killer headlines, faster teasers, Facebook newsfeed ad scripts, email subject line scripts, and sales letter scripts.
- Funnel Scripts also comes with Amazon/eCom scripts, Call to Action scripts, Magic Bullet scripts, Order Bump scripts, Lead Capture scripts, PPT Video Sales script, Profitable Title Script, Curiosity Ad Copy scripts, and many more.
- Funnel scripts can convert simple bullet points to engaging pieces via built-in bullet scripts such as the Feature, Benefits, Meaning (FBM) bullet scripts and the Brunson Bullet Scripts.
- It also supports offline scripts known as downloadable Wizards. They’re six in total, and they include The Perfect Webinar Wizard; Easy Survey Wizard; Easy VSL Wizard; Star Story Solution Wizard; Masterclass Wizard, and The Podcast and Facebook Live Wizard.
One huge disadvantage of Funnel Scripts is that it doesn’t generate long forms.
Just like pretty much everything about it, Funnel Scripts’ subscription package is unique as users get to pay $797 to subscribe for an unlimited plan.
Yes, this payment is a one-time thing, so you won’t have to worry about monthly or annual payments ever.
Headlime also makes significant headlines in the content creation universe.
Of course, it employs GPT-3 technology and patent software in creating top-notch web and marketing content.
It was designed to eliminate writer’s block by providing content creators with a flurry of ideas for their projects.
Headlime was launched in 2006 to function as a Google spreadsheet tool, but thanks to a significant transformation led by GPT-3 tech and proprietary language models, it has become one of the best copywriting tools today.
Almost a thousand companies have deployed this tool for their content creation efforts.
It was also acquired by Jasper.AI team. Just as Shortly AI.
- Headlime can translate content in about 11 languages
- It features a section that holds authentic copy used by various brands and copywriters over the years for users to draw inspiration
- Headlime features an automated document creator to help users input data more accurately
- With Headlime, users can integrate .csv files to aid their content creation process
- Content creators can use Headlime to create various content categories, including social media ads, article headlines, landing pages, product descriptions, sales copy, and many more
- It features an ergonomic user interface with a dashboard that holds endless tools for content creation
Headlime offers two pricing packages, the Individual Plan and the Business plan.
The Individual plan comes at $59/month and supports only one user.
The Business plan offers a flexible pricing structure depending on the number of users. It starts at $399/month for three users.
Irrespective of the plans you go with, Headlime offers a free trial that doesn’t require a credit card which is a good place to start.
Quick Overview of Snazzy AI
Snazzy AI is a machine learning platform used to generate copy and other forms of creative text content.
It uses GPT-3 technology created by OpenAI, a non-profit artificial intelligence research company whose primary purpose is to create software that simulates human intelligence.
Snazzy AI features different modules that make it a versatile copywriting tool.
These modules include but are not limited to the content expander, remix, product descriptions, the story engine, and the viral growth ideas module.
Together these modules allow for many different results and use cases when using Snazzy AI.
Interestingly, other top-notch copywriting tools also deploy GPT-3 tech and proprietary language models..
Why should you Consider Snazzy AI alternatives?
SnazzyAI is one of the best AI-powered copywriting tools out there.
But unfortunately, it may not come with all the features for every content writing use case.
That’s why it’s wise to consider other tools to augment Snazzy AI’s capabilities.
Plus, you may burn through your Snazzy AI credits after a couple of runs, and instead of subscribing for new ones, you could easily switch to a new content creation software with available credits.
This, however, is not a plot to make you boycott Snazzy AI.
You’ll find out that Snazzy is superior to others in specific sectors. However, a better alternative can save the day for your business.
Which Snazzy AI alternative is the best?
Every copywriting tool on this list is terrific when it comes to content creation.
But we have to choose one (the best of the best), and that’s Jasper AI. Comes with tons of incredible copywriting templates.
Yes, it offers impeccable content creation modules, access to team members, voice commands, etc.
But what makes it stand out from the rest is its AI command feature that lets users instruct it on the exact type of content it should create and its long-form assistance.
Another good alternative is Copy AI which offers moderate features and has a competitive price package.
If you’re still unsure which to use, I recommend the JasperAI Boss Mode plan as it offers the best features at an affordable price.
And why not? Jasper offers 10k copy credits and a money-back guarantee.
So, why not take advantage of it here?
Let me know which of these alternatives you’d be going for.