In this post, I’m going to show you the best out of the best alternatives to replace Unbounce.
No doubt that Unbounce is the next best landing page builder that every marketer out there needs to produce a good-looking landing page to skyrocket their businesses.
Since its inception in 2009, Unbounce has helped many marketers and business owners to revolutionize their businesses and marketing experiences through landing pages.
The last time I checked, this online landing page building software has helped well over 14,000 customers to boost and enhance their marketing experience over the years.
BUT you’ll agree with me that Unbounce isn’t the best overall when it comes to building landing pages.
And wasn’t designed for all.
Or maybe you’re in search of a more sophisticated solution?
Then you’re going to fall in love with one or two of the below alternatives.
Best Unbounce Alternatives and Competitors
I did my assignment, then took my time to neatly pick the below landing page software which I’m confident to carry out what Unbounce does.
Or even better.
#1: Instapage (best Unbounce alternative)
And for some sort of merit and flexibility of work, Instapage took the number one spot on our list of Unbounce alternatives because it offers virtually every features Unbounce has to offer.
Instapage comes with cooler features enabling you to build responsive professionally mobile-optimized landing pages.
It has everything needed for you to produce stunning pages.
And it enhances your marketing strategies to drive more conversions with landing pages powered by Google AMP, enabling you to create a better browsing experience.
It is also worth being aware that Instapage is one of the few page builder software with a feature that enables you to create and test A/B landing pages, support Dynamic Text Replacement, utilizing the flexibility of AMP framework.
As for the pricing plans, we have:
The Core plan which costs $79/month or $69/month when billed annually. And the highest of the plans is Enterprise which you get on a quote.
- It enables you to build responsive mobile pages
- Easy integration with Google Analytics, Facebook and Google Ads without any sort of coding
- Flexibility to add custom code if you wish
- Has a dynamic text replacement for PPC campaigns
- A bit expensive for starters
- Switching between desktop and mobile phone editor to ensure the pages looks good on a mobile phone. This process is tedious
#2: Kartra (Best all-in-one Unbounce alternative)
Kartra is the next big thing on our list of best Unbounce alternatives.
Kartra is an all in one marketing tool-suite that houses almost all the solution you need to run your business with.
Things like web hosting, building sales pages, checkout pages, upsell and downsell pages, calendar tool, helpdesk, etc.
Kartra which was founded in 2018 (still a new kid in the block though), has so far gotten lots of love and kisses from marketers and online business owners due to its rich marketing-oriented features.
Some of the features I personally like are:
- Kartra campaigns and funnels
- Kartra Helpdesk
- Kartra BAM
- Kartra Emails
- Kartra Video hosting
- Kartra Memberships
Then for building your landing your pages – you’re presented with over hundreds of page templates you can easily customize.
Taking a look at the Kartra pages demo video should enlighten you more on this.
Kartra has four plans you can choose from depending on your business size and needs after the $1 14days trial.
From $99 per month Starter plan, and up to the Platinum plan which costs $499/mo.
Unlike most of the marketing platforms I’ve seen giving access to only the juicy features on the highest plan – Kartra gives you access to all its features on all the plans.
The only difference is the limit on the features. Like the number of leads, domains, emails, etc.
- Comes with lots of cool inbuilt features (Calendar, Helpdesk)
- You can host your course and recruit affiliates on Kartra
- Kartra allows you to host your video with their marketing-oriented video hosting
- Kartra offers 25% discount on their plans when billed annually
- An engaged community of marketers and funnel builders
- It’s not the perfect fit for physical products. Though possible requires tech knowhow
- It is also expensive for small marketers and business
- Gets more expensive as your business grows
- No free trial available
As a drag and drop page builder, ClickFunnels has made life and marketing easier for a large percentage of marketers and businesses out there.
With over 100,000 active users of this complete marketing tool-suite, the hand is clearly written on the wall that this builder makes a nice Unbounce alternative for anyone looking NOT just to produce landing pages but host their entire business on a single platform.
Just like Kartra, you can perform a bunch of things using ClickFunnels.
From hosting courses, affiliate management, email automation, upsells, downsells to shopping carts.
Though Kartra prides more features than ClickFunnels right now.
While on the other hand, ClickFunnels provides more marketing resources and training to help you learn and improve on your marketing.
Unbounce neither provides you with any of the above which makes ClickFunnels and Kartra a much better option in this scenario.
ClickFunnels offers two pricing models – the Startup plan of $97/mo and the Platinum plan of $297/mo. You can also have access to it’s 14days trial for free before committing.
- Membership funnel for courses
- Webinar funnels for your live and automated events
- Easy to use and learn
- Unlimited emails and funnels on Platinum plan
- Lots of marketing courses and training for free
- Much engaged and helpful community
- Still expensive for beginners
- Funnel, page and visitor limit on the startup plan
- No dynamic text replacement feature
Leadpages appearing on the number 4th position of our Unbounce competitors doesn’t in any way connote its ineffectiveness.
This is tool is quite similar to Unbounce but not as robust.
As a matter of fact, Leadpages is one of the few landing page builder software online that offers one of the cheapest services with nice tools.
Apparently, Leadpages is a leading platform for digital lead generation, which enables entrepreneurs and marketers to easily publish websites, confidentially generate leads and systematically convert clicks into customers.
Without technical skills you can build up your landing page fast on Leadpages and start collecting leads.
Some of the cool features I really like about Leadpages are:
- Leadboxes: Allows you to create pop-ups of any type
- LeadLinks: For bringing in users to your webinar by sending a unique link
- Leaddigits: This allows you to collect leads for your offers via text message
As a cheaper and affordable Unbounce alternative, Leadpages is featured among other landing page software on sites like G2Crowd.
Leadpages has three plans – Standard, Pro, and Advanced. And their prices are $25/mo, $48/mo and $199/mo respectively when billed annually.
Each of the plans has a 14-day free trial. The plans vary however in terms of functions such as advanced integrations, sub-accounts, etc…
- Easy to learn and beginner-friendly
- Leadlinks, Leadboxes, and Leaddigits features
- Alert bars for notification style forms and CTA’s
- Fairly priced but a bit clunky
- Flexibility to host your pages on your WordPress site
- Lacks some sophisticated features
- Doesn’t host webinars
- Can’t build and host courses or memberships
- Not all features are included in the plans
- You can’t share landing page templates
GetResponse is yet another cheap option you can consider on this list.
GetResponse is known as an all-in-one email marketing platform, that in addition to helping you send emails – offers landing page, CRM, webinar, funnel building and advanced automation capability.
Because of its range of advanced features and email deliverability rates, they are widely used by online marketers. Mostly affiliates.
in addition to the fact that they offer a generous discount to NGOs (as at when I wrote this), their start-up plan should pretty much affordable by anyone starting out.
GetResponse has four plans starting from Basic which cost only $15 a month for 1,000 list size and up to 100,000+ list size for Enterprise, although the price is by a quote on this plan.
- GetResponse design and spam testing and useful and easy to use
- Autofunnel and landing page features
- GetResponse list automation helps to segment subscribers list automatically
- Very affordable for marketers
- Non-responsive data capture forms
- No two – factor authentication login settings
- Lacks sophisticated lander features
Elementor has both paid and free versions. This is an Unbounce WordPress alternative. Especially for those with limited budgets.
Elementor is one of the most advanced WordPress page builders here on the internet.
Most marketers usually don’t have a need for the PRO (paid) version as the free version offers value as well.
But to some extent, you definitely need the PRO.
This visual drag-and-drop page builder comes as a WordPress plugin. This means pages built on Elementor are always hosted on your self-hosted WordPress website.
Unlike most of the tools, we’ve covered in this post.
Without WordPress, you won’t be able to use Elementor as a page landing builder.
Elementor basically has three plans depending on the number of sites you would love to use it on.
The first plan, Personal plan, cost only $49 a month for just one site, the Plus plan with 3 sites which cost $99 and the Expert Plan which cist $199 with unlimited site licenses.
Outside the site’s differences, there are also other differences such as advanced widgets, etc.
- You’re in full control of your WordPress hosted pages
- Affordable for a newbie
- Customer support and Facebook community
- Pages built on Elementor are SEO friendly
- Steep learning curve
- If you need extra functionality you have to get another plugin and pay
- You can’t build a sales funnel
- Missing marketing-oriented features
- Needs domain and hosting
Convertri uses custom CDNs for page hosting and offers edge delivery, crazy TTFB, and incredible stability, which makes your pages to always be online no matter how much traffic you generate.
Most importantly, Convertri boasts to have created the fastest page and funnel building tool ever.
Convertri can optimize the content of everything on the page, and even make the actual loading time of a large page less than 3 seconds, which means better conversions.
Some of Convertri services worth mentioning are but not limited to free SSL certificate, automated webinars, Custom domain, one-click-upsell, page importer, etc.
Convertri has three pricing plans:
Convertri Standard, Convertri Pro, Convertri Agency at the prices of $53, $58 and $166 respectively when paid annually. The three plans come with a 14-day trial and offer virtually the same thing on a different scale.
But full services such as automated webinars, sub-accounts are found only on the Best Agency plan.
- Produces one of the fastest pages
- Convertri is very easy to use
- It creates super-fast pages.
- It has one of the best support teams
- Convertri also has one of the nest dev team, constantly improving the platform
- Not ideal for large businesses
- There’s a limitation in traffic, funnels, and pages
- The built-in-form could be more feature-rich
#8: Thrive Architect (ThriveThemes)
Thrive Themes is essentially a collection of WordPress plugins that serves different purposes.
One of which I use on this is the Thrive Leads (for collecting emails or leads).
And Thrive Architect being one of the great solutions found inside the Thrive membership suite of tools is a special tool for building your landing pages.
If you’re already frustrated because you can’t build nice looking pages on your WordPress websites, and you’re already considering hiring a tech guy to file that gap, then you have to stop and turn to Thrive Architect.
Thrive Architect which replaced Thrive Content Builder, is the next-generation page builder from ThriveThemes.
Thrive Architect helps you to build professionally conversion focused-pages with its drag and drop editor tool at a really super-fast pace.
Building landing pages, sales pages, home pages, formatting blog posts using this WordPress plugin is the next easiest thing you could seek without facing the hurdle of HTML and CSS coding.
A super-cool and helpful Unbounce replacement for WordPress geeks like me haha.
Thrive Themes cost only about $67 for lifetime payment for 1 site license and $147 for up to 15 sites license.
Or preferably you can get the complete ThriveThemes memberships for $19/mo. You get all of their plugins for that stupidly-cheap cost.
- Cheap and affordable
- You have control of your pages on WordPress
- Responsive views and device-specific styles
- Better management of content models
- Pages built on Thrive are SEO friendly
- One-time payment for lifetime access
- Only works on WordPress
- You’ll need a bunch of plugins to host courses, manage affiliates, etc
- You’ll need your own domain and hosting
#9: Divi Builder (ElegantThemes)
No, Divi isn’t just a WordPress theme. Yes, it’s a complete design framework that allows you to build websites and design landing pages.
With the help of this multi-concept theme, you can create any form of websites, blog, online portfolio, etc.
Divi theme and builder can also be used to builds WooCommerce websites because it supports it.
Obviously, it’s also a plugin and a theme only on WordPress.
Both Thrive Architect and Elementor are the closest competitor to Divi as they are all WordPress landing or website builder.
All three comes with the normal drag and drop page editor.
To access the Divi page builder and theme – you have to subscribe to Elegant Theme membership which costs only $89 per year and $249 for lifetime access.
It comes with a 30-day money-back return policy.
- A much cheaper Unbounce competitor
- Pages built on Divi are SEO friendly
- Option to design your website from the front end and see the edit in real-time
- Can’t serve as an all-in-one solution
- No sophisticated landing page building option like DTR
- You’ll need to pay for hosting and domain service (like Bluehost) yearly
- Not the best WordPress page builder and Unbounce alternative
Final Thoughts – Which Is the Best Unbounce Alternatives?
This list isn’t just to show you that there are lots of Unbounce alternatives in the land. No.
My aim for this post is to help you pick NOT just the best replacement for Unbounce – But the ideal and right platform you need right now in your business.
At its present stage.
First of all, each and every one of these solutions are viable Unbounce competitors. I know your choice would likely be based on your budget and the number of features you want access to.
Now, to help you further, in my own opinion I see Instapage the closest option for marketers, SaaS companies and PPC experts especially.
For the best all-in-one software that does more than just landing pages (hosting your entire business), I’d choose Kartra over ClickFunnels.
If you plan to do it all on your existing WordPress site of having a plan of building your marketing pages on WordPress, then I think any of the WP page builders can serve even though Elementor falls out to be most famous.
At the end of the day, it’s your call to make, my friend.
However, whichever one you decide to settle with, I will encourage you to make the most that come with free trials.
That way, you can get to feel and experience the software before parting with your hard-earned money.
Would honestly love to your thoughts on this Unbounce alternatives if you’ve had an encounter with any of the tool. Comment below!