Are you tired of burning through your credits on WriteSonic? Looking for alternatives to WriteSonic?
Then read on.
WriteSonic started in 2006 as a tool for building product landing pages, a function it served for quite some time under the radar until the emergence of Open AI’s GPT-3 technology.
Over the years, WriteSonic has utilized GPT-3 tech to create an AI copywriting tool and other AI-powered solutions for content creators and entrepreneurs.
However, WriteSonic does come with glitches and reasons to seek alternatives. For instance, with a credit-based pricing structure, you get charged credit for even the slightest changes you make.
Also, it’s a pain in the ass that WriteSonic generates content with poor logical structure, at the same time, lacks valuable facts.
There are many copywriting tools out there today, most of which also apply GPT-3 in their operations.
The purpose of this article is to introduce you to some of these alternatives.
Here they are:
7 Best WriteSonic Alternatives in 2022
|Jasper AI||5 days (plus 10k copy credits)||$29/month|
|Copy AI||7 days||$35/month|
|Snazzy AI||0$ free||$25/month|
|Funnel Scripts||N/A||$797 (lifetime deal)|
1. Jasper AI
Previously known as Jarvis.ai, Jasper is an AI-powered copywriting tool that has gained quite a traction among content creators.
Its primary function is to create content from simple base content (a few introductory words into the subject matter) within seconds.
The best part is that it features an AI system known as Jasper, GPT-3 tech, and high-performing frameworks that make its content creation prowess unprecedented.
With Jasper, you can create all forms of long and short-form written content such as emails, social media ads, taglines, landing pages, google ads, product descriptions, and blog posts.
In addition, this intuitive copywriting tool can improve uploaded content by fine-tuning writing styles.
While it is true that some of its functions are still in beta testing phases, Jasper AI has proven to help content creators generate high-converting content.
- SEO is the order of the day when it comes to content creation, and Jasper AI was designed with this in mind. That is why it creates SEO-optimized content for users to boost their exposure on the internet and assist with social proof.
- Jasper AI also creates long-form content like articles, emails, and blog posts better than most copywriting tools and supports Chrome extensions too.
- It would be amiss not to mention Jasper’s user-friendly user interface, which is one of the features that leave users stunned.
- It can create content in over 25 languages, including Spanish, French, German, and Russian.
There are almost no limits to the quality and type of content Jasper AI can pull off. You can take it for a spin to find out.
Jasper AI offers two pricing packages; Starter, and Boss Mode. The Starter plan costs $29/month offering a 20,000 words limit.
Finally, the Boss Mode plan which is the most popular costs $59/month offering all features including Jasper Command.
The Jasper Command enables users to instruct Jasper to generate a specific type of content, rather than input a couple of starter words.
Copy AI is yet another copywriting tool built on the GPT-3 technology framework, and just like Jasper AI, all it needs are a few starter words that will serve as a foundation.
This AI-powered tool creates marketing and general content for users in no time and is one of the most efficient today.
In addition, it features a bunch of creativity tools that put an end to writer’s block and increase the performance rates of content creators.
Copy.ai is super versatile when it comes to content creation.
It creates varieties of content such as product descriptions, Instagram posts, landing pages, LinkedIn ads, sales copy, meta descriptions, and many more. It can even brainstorm topics for users.
- Copy.ai is built to translate generated content into over 25 languages, including English, French, German, Spanish, and Polish.
- Copy.ai comes with over 30+ copy templates on various content genres to draw inspiration from or tweak.
- It applies a couple of copywriting frameworks, including the Pain-Agitate-Solution (PAS), Attention-Interest-Desire-Action (AIDA), and Before-After-Bridge (BAB).
- Every content generated on Copy.ai is plagiarism-free and will pass most of the sophisticated plagiarism checkers.
- A simple, professional, and versatile user interface that makes it easy to use and navigate. The setup allows users to save, organize, import, and export files into the tool.
Unfortunately, despite its high-end features, Copy.ai falls short in one aspect – it cannot create accurate long-form content as well as Jasper AI.
To start with, CopyAI offers a free trial for new users to get started.
After that, its pricing starts at $35 per month for the Solo plan, limited to two users per account.
For a custom plan that fits your business setup, you’ll have to contact their support.
Copysmith is a next-gen content creation tool that creates copy that sells and other written content in no time.
Of course, this Writesonic alternative runs on the world’s most advanced AI language model, GPT-3 tech.
So its prowess and versatility in the content creation sphere don’t come as a surprise.
It was created by copywriting tech juggernauts Anna and Jasmine Wang to fast-track the content creation process of copywriters, affiliate marketers, social media influencers, and content creators.
- It generates all forms of content, ranging from landing pages, social media ads and captions, slogans, blog post intros, and many more! However, it best creates only short-form content.
- Its in-built state-of-the-art translation framework allows it to translate written content in over 100 languages, which is more than most copywriting tools can boast.
- It features plagiarism checkers that ensure the creation of truly unique content.
- Thanks to its intuitive algorithm, this copywriting tool can convert simple bullet points to full, reasonable paragraphs.
- It supports Chrome extensions and third-party integrations.
With these premium features, it’s fair to say that Copysmith is a high-end copywriting tool.
But, unfortunately, its user interface is of poor quality compared to other copywriting tools.
Copysmith offers three pricing packages; Starter, Professional, and Custom Enterprise. The Starter plan costs $19/month, the Professional costs $59/month, and the Custom Enterprise comes at a custom price.
Users are eligible for a 3-day trial on the tool, and no credit cards are required. Also, opting for a yearly payment plan comes with a 15% discount.
This is one of the best WriteSonic alternatives out there, and with good reason.
It is another AI-driven copywriting software that you will find handy in eliminating writer’s block and generating quality marketing copy in a short time.
Recently launched in April 2021, Rytr is moving up the chain quite fast to become one of the best in the industry. For the past few months, it has shipped several amazing feature updates and keeps improving its software.
Built on the popular GPT-3 model, Rytr efficiently writes landing page copy, youtube descriptions, SEO descriptions, Facebook ads copy, Google ads, and long-form content, to name a few.
Currently, it has over 60,000 global users which is nothing but impressive for a company launched 5 months back.
Its user-friendly interface is something you would love. It mimics the Google Docs user interface making it easier for new users to adapt and find their way around it seamlessly.
A feature to love about this Rytr is its forever-free plan which gives a good start to prospects who want to try out the software before paying.
- Rytr uses the GPT-3 model like other popular AI software
- It is multi-lingual offering about 31 languages for content creation.
- It can create content such as landing pages, Facebook headlines, value propositions, google ad titles, article headlines, google ad descriptions, and many more.
- Rytr offers a plagiarism checker powered by Copyscape
- A multifaceted and user-friendly dashboard that comes with all the tools for content creation
- It offers a Magic Command feature that allows you to give commands to the AI tool (quite similar to Jasper Command in Jasper AI)
- It offers a chrome extension which is in Beta at the time of writing this post.
- Rytr recently offers a company plan that allows companies to give their team members access to the software.
- Advanced support including live chat, Facebook community, and several use cases to help new users adapt faster.
Rytr.me has a basic pricing structure that starts with a forever free plan that offers 5000 credits. The 5000 credits are equivalent to 5000 characters (about 1000 words).
For more features and credits, you can upgrade to its premium plan which costs $29/month offering unlimited credits (a no-brainer deal)
5. Snazzy AI
If you’re looking for a WriteSonic alternative that is just as powerful, then Snazzy AI makes the cut, courtesy of its unique language model features and ease of use.
It is yet another copywriting tool that utilizes OpenAI’s GPT-3 technology. This superb content creation software was only launched in February 2021, and it is already referred to as the future of content.
One of the things you’ll love about Snazzy AI is that it is free, with no credit card needed and no time limit on the Free plan, which is quite impressive.
But, of course, it comes with a premium plan that offers more content generation features.
And unlike many AI-powered copywriting tools, Snazzy AI creates content with the human element, making it a better option for creating a relatable and high-converting copy.
- Snazzy AI can help you transform bullet points or single sentences into complete paragraphs of appropriate content.
- A remix tool that can create multiple variants of uploaded content for you to select, tweak, and draw inspiration from.
- It features in-built tools that can help you create content such as Amazon listings, meta descriptions, mission statements, product descriptions, and landing pages.
- This versatile tool can also help you fashion catchy hooks and taglines, TikTok video ideas, compelling emails, and social media ads.
Snazzy AI starts with a free plan option with limitations.
The free plan is best for testing out the software before subscribing to its premium plan, Growth, which costs $25/month and $300/year.
Note that the yearly subscriptions come at 49% off.
6. Funnel Scripts
This is a copywriting software designed to help even the most amateurish content creator generate top-draw copy.
Funnel Scripts brings a whole new dynamic to the copywriting game.
Primarily because it doesn’t utilize GPT-3 technology. Unlike other Writesonic alternatives here.
It was created by copywriting guru Jim Edwards and funnel expert, Russell Brunson, to assist creatives and entrepreneurs in generating high-selling copy within minutes.
This tool is currently giving expert copywriters a run for their money since it can help entrepreneurs with no existing copywriting skills create marketing and advertising copy that sells.
It is also quite versatile, so you’ll find it handy for a wide range of marketing copy use-cases.
All you have to do is input some details about your business or concept into the tool, and it’ll do the rest.
- Offers a free webinar class with Russell Brunson and Jim Edwards which explains and gives away effective and tested copywriting scripts for funnels.
- Conversion of bullet points to engaging writeups, using any of its bullet scripts which include the Brunson Bullet Scripts and the Feature, Benefits, Meaning (FBM) Bullet Scripts.
- Tools for creating a wide range of content, such as long-form and short sales Letter scripts, sales copy scripts, video scripts, and advertising scripts such as Facebook newsfeed ad scripts and curiosity ad copy scripts.
- One of the most impressive features of Funnel Scripts is its content creation using Seinfeld email topic idea scripts.
Funnel Scripts offers a unique payment package, which involves a one-time payment of $797.
This payment model gives you an account with unlimited scripts, features, updates, and no future costs ever.
7. Shortly AI
This copywriting tool takes us back to normality as it is built on GPT-3 technology. Think of Shortly AI as your brainstorming AI partner.
It has been described as “an autocomplete for your thoughts,” which is a legit claim since it can help you articulate your thoughts and transform them into quality content.
What’s worth mentioning is that Shortly AI was recently acquired by Jasper AI.
Given that both tools complement one another, the outcome looks promising.
- AI Command feature that allows users to add specific instructions (such as /expand, /rewrite, and /shorten) alongside the base content to drive accurate content creation.
- Content creation using the AIDA framework
- It can be used to create a wide range of content, some of which include listicles, book titles, video descriptions, product descriptions, persuasive bullets, and questions and answers templates.
Shortly AI offers a simple pricing structure. It offers a monthly plan that costs $79/month and an annual plan which comes at $65/month (saving you a 40% discount).
Note that there are no writing limits or credit systems on either plan.
Why Should you Consider WriteSonic alternatives?
WriteSonic is undoubtedly one of the best AI-powered copywriting tools today, but users often burn through their WriteSonic credits like a hot knife through butter.
Plus, its output sometimes can be pretty underwhelming.
Some of these alternatives fix these issues, which makes it logical to try them out too.
However, it is essential to note that most of these alternatives also have certain shortcomings, so you might want to use them in combination with WriteSonic.
Credit to every copywriting software that made this list, but Jasper AI and Shortly AI take precedence.
They tick all the boxes for content creation, but their superiority is primarily due to their fantastic user interface, ability to create long-form content, and an AI command feature that raises the bar for quality for AI content creation.
I personally use Jasper (for over 1 year now), and I can confidently tell you that they provide the best templates, customer support, community, credits, and training – above other Writesonic competitors on this list.
Need more details or questions about any of these alternatives? Drop them in the comments.