47 Dean Graziosi Quotes (Inspirational & Life-changing)
If you’re on the lookout for inspirational quotes from Dean Graziosi to take your business and life to the next level, then I’m confident that you’re in the right place.
I have scoured the internet, books, podcasts, videos, and social media posts to deliver an epic collection of motivational and inspirational quotes from Dean Graziosi.
But before we dive into the quotes and sayings, let’s take a quick look at who exactly Dean Graziosi is, his backstory, work, and more.
Who is Dean Graziosi?
As seen on his official website, Dean Graziosi is a multiple New York Times best selling author, entrepreneur, businessman, and investor who has founded or has been involved in over 13 live-changing, global companies.
He has dedicated his life for over 20+ years to providing self-education to anyone in search of success in their entrepreneurship path.
Recently, Dean collaborated with Tony Robbins and launched the Knowledge Business Blueprint with the end goal of helping millions profit from self-education.
Please note: The KBB has now been rebranded to The Own Your Future Challenge. Project Next (main course)
While in high school, he started running a firewood business and then moved to start a collision repair shop later on. At the age of 20, He landed his first real estate deal and from there, built a multimillion-dollar real estate business. He has authored several books including The Underdog Advantage and Millionaire Success Habits.
Dean was famous for his late-night infomercial TV show for close to 15 years where he offered his books on a real estate directly to consumers in the USA.
He resides in Paradise Valley, AZ with his wife Lisa and his three children.
In this post, we’ll take a look at quotes and sayings by Dean Graziosi:
Dean Graziosi Quotes
- The more we open up and become ourselves, the more we bond
- You don’t want to look back in 5, 10, 25 years and realize that you lived the same mundane day, over and over again, for most of your life
- You don’t want to miss out on invaluable years that you’ll never get back
- Happiness leads to success, not the other way around
- That’s all we’re supposed to do in this world and this life: Reach for our full potential each day
- You’re simply supposed to be the best you possible
- Start realizing your true worth and know that you can evolve in the direction you choose
- If you tell yourself you can’t, you won’t
- The people in our lives who are negative, competitive, jealous, etc. can drain our energy and our confidence
- When you tap into people’s wants, you stir their emotions, and emotions make decisions
- All change starts with the ability, to be honest with one person.. yourself
- We all have the bad wolf, or the villain, as I call it, living inside of us, but we also have this hero just waiting to be released
- If we focus on what is working, that’s just a great, great gift, and it’s available to us right now
- A success mentality teaches not to waste energy on things that you can’t change
- The heck with my weaknesses, I’m going to get amazing at what I’m already good at!
- When you live in the “now,” you will finally find inner peace and happiness
- What opportunities have you passed up through the years because you questioned yourself based solely on flaws you think you have or others told you that you have? As you think about that question, also think about this truth: Working on your strengths will help you overcome anything that you consider a weakness
- When worrying about money comes off your plate, you have the opportunity to be your best self
- Protect your peace every day and watch your happiness and joy grow
- Your success depends on making it a habit to focus on improving what you’re already good at to the point of greatness
- When you have a clear vision for your life, you’ll stop wasting time on the things not serving your dreams, your goals, or your aspirations
- Please don’t ever think that you can’t get out of the rut you may be in or think you can’t take your life to a whole new level.
- Anything is possible when you have a path, a plan, and a desire to take action
- Bad advice feeds that inner villain and just as troubling encourages us to ‘play it safe’. By safe I mean it stops us from taking the actions and calculated risks that can help us evolve to the level of life we desire. And this dream-stealing advice comes at us nonstop, and what’s even worse is that friends and family wrap it with a bow of love
- We’ve somehow created this world where we think being responsible is doing what everybody else does and we force ourselves into something that makes everybody else happy but doesn’t feed our soul.
- Spend the next few days observing yourself and other people. Pay attention to how you carry yourself and how others carry themselves. You will see all postures and styles, but your subconscious will clue you into what you like and what repels you.
- Check how you’re presenting yourself to the world. Check your physicality numerous times during the day and try to smile, stand, talk, and gesture in a manner that represents the best you.
- When you smile, your brain says, ‘I thought we were stressed, but maybe we’re not, because we’re smiling.’ Stress goes down immediately when you show the pearly whites. Your subconscious is so powerful that it’s able to tell your brain, “Hey, everybody, we’re smiling! We must be happy!
- When it comes to strangers and first encounters, create the habit of identifying quickly if they’re chargers or drainers.
- Age doesn’t limit us, it empowers us to use the wisdom we have gathered to be and act smarter and faster.
- Most successful people went through hell once or many times in their lives.
- When life gets stressful, we focus often on what we’ve failed at, or what we‘ve not accomplished, or the mistakes we’ve made. We tend to forget all the things that we’ve done well. So this is the time to ignore the failures and think of the wins.
- You have opportunity after opportunity at your feet to take your life, your wealth, your abundance to the next level. How? By focusing on staying away from your not-to-do list and gravitating towards your to-do list.
- I promise you, when you learn to say no to things that don’t take your wealth to that next level, you will find yourself accomplishing your income goals faster than imagined.
- If you want to start a new business or you want to move up the ranks in your company and you’re afraid of selling and marketing, it means two things: 1) You are not going to succeed at the level you desire, and 2) You are looking at selling and marketing completely wrong.
- This is the biggest mistake most people make. They innately focus so much on explaining the value they bring and what’s great about them or their product instead of focusing on what the other person or their clients need.
- A lot of times selling is just giving people a solution to their problem.
- When it comes to your clients, be in the relationship business, not the transaction business….Securing customer loyalty without a relationship is a difficult task in today’s connected world.
- Don’t dream about success; get up and work for it.
- Fall in love with the process and the results will come.
- You can’t do epic things with basic people.
- Play the game like you are number one. Train like you’re still number two.
- Know everything there is to know about your goals.
- I now realize millions of self-made millionaires started with nothing. They dug inside themselves to find the answers and they succeeded. There is nothing anyone else can do that I can’t do.
- Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.
I hope you enjoyed this epic collection of motivational and inspirational quotes by Dean Graziosi.
Let me know which one(s) are your favorite Dean Graziosi quotes in the comment box below.