51 Russell Brunson Quotes (Marketing, Life and Business Success)
If you need some Russell Brunson Quotes about business & marketing and life lessons, you’re at the right place.
In this post, I have compiled some of the best Russell Brunson quotes you can find on the internet for you to get inspired.
Most of these quotes by Russell Brunson can be found via his:
- Books (DotCom Secrets, Expert Secrets & Traffic Secrets, etc.)
- Events (Funnel Hacking Live)
- Social media handles
I rounded them all up on this article.
When it comes to business and marketing, Russell is a wealth of information when it comes to marketing, business, and sales funnels.
Before we dive into the awesome quotes, first…
Who is Russell Brunson?
Russell Brunson is an entrepreneur and internet marketer and he co-founded the popular sales funnel software company called ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels helps thousands of entrepreneurs get their message out to the world easily using sales funnels.
With over 20+ years in sales and marketing, Russell Brunson has developed a robust business portfolio that includes various books, software companies, digital products, coaching, events, and more.
Over the years, Russell has built a cult following of entrepreneurs online, written a number of books.
This post reveals most of his notable quotes on sales, marketing, business, funnels, inspiration, and more.
Let’s dive in!
Russell Brunson Quotes on Sales & Marketing
- Wealth → marketing → sales funnels
- It’s not the thing, it’s the marketing of the thing
- People who pay, pay attention
- Sell the thing that sells the thing
- A confused mind always says no
- Dream 100 is the key foundation for traffic and the key foundation for your entire business because it helps you to figure out how to position your offers and tell your stories
- Don’t sell to broke people
- Our job as marketers is to break people’s false beliefs
- You must be publishing or you will never become relevant
- When it comes to social media, you can either be a producer or a consumer
- You’re one funnel away from the life, business, and marriage you desire to have
- Everything is guided by a framework
Russell Brunson Quotes on Business
- The life you want, the marriage you want, the family you want, are going to be fueled by the business you build
- What would you do if you lost it all?
- You can serve others by looking outward
- Your customers are on your side, so long as you’re not trying to hide stuff from them
- That is the first question you need to ask inside of the secret formula: Who is your dream customer?
- If you change your bait, you’ll change your customer
- Stop focusing on people that don’t like you and focus on the people that you are serving
- I’m a BIG PATTERN guy. If I see a pattern, I look at the pieces to understand the elements of the movement. Then, I know how to AMPLIFY it
- Nothing is worth it if you’re not happy
- No matter how agreeable you are… not everyone is going to like you
- It’s not about building a product, it’s about building a community
Russell Brunson Quotes on Sales Funnels
- Every page of your funnel needs a hook, a story, and an offer
- FitLife.tv’s problem wasn’t a traffic or conversion problem. It rarely is. More often than not, it’s a FUNNEL problem.
- Wealth → marketing → sales funnels
- The problem is you can’t spend enough to acquire a customer, and the way to fix that problem is to fix your sales funnel,” I replied calmly
- The hook gets your customers’ attention, the story creates desire, and the last step of every message, post, email, and video is the offer
- The offer could be as small as telling them if they “like this post” or “comment on my video” or “subscribe to my podcast” or “join my list,” you’ll give them a special thing in exchange
- This game is all about looking at what’s working and modeling it now!
- Don’t let them get lost in a value maze, instead build a value ladder
Russell Brunson Quotes on Inspiration
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help
- If you want to change, you need to shift your identity to what will allow it
- What if everything you’re going through is preparing you for what you asked for?
- It’s not about the money you make. It’s about the impact you make
- Set your goals high and work like crazy. Do whatever it takes
- If you want to grow, teach
- There are people today that need what you have. They are waiting for you to find your voice so you can help them change their lives
- If you want to be successful, you need to create habits… and you create habits by creating routines
- When you work hard, serve people, and try to change their lives… amazing things happen
- When you know your worth, you do not need another to confirm it
- When you keep pushing ahead, the doors and the opportunities will open up to give you the ability to shine!
- Give yourself permission to be successful
- Nobody owes you anything, life is what you make of it
- A big part of success is believing that it is possible
- Keep putting your message out there and it will be worth it at the end
- The journey to success is a marathon… It’s not a sprint. If you aren’t winning right now, you’ve got to keep playing the game
- As long as you stick to your mission and believe in it, you’re going to successful
Conclusion on Russell Brunson Quotes
I’m and have been a BIG fan and follow of Russell Brunson for years:
A current and long-time user of his software – ClickFunnels. (with over 150k+ users)
Bought a ton of his books and courses…
Read, and consumed them all. Ever since I’ve lived by most of his quotes and teachings which has impacted the way I run my online business. I strongly believe these quotes and will impact you too.
If you’re entirely new to sales funnel, marketing, or Russell’s world – recommend you jot down or print any of (your favorite) quotes on this page that resonates with you and let it turn to your watchword in business, marketing, and life.
Also, his very first book on online marketing and sales funnel is a nice place to begin your relationship with Russell Brunson and tap from his decades of experience.
Lastly, if I may ask – what are your favorite Russell Brunson quotes?
And let me know if there are any Russell quotes you found elsewhere which I may have omitted. Thanks!