GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing platform, that also supports email marketing for affiliates. It is the only affiliate-friendly autoresponder with a 99% deliverability rate without bans.
ConvertKit is a great email service provider for bloggers, content creators, and affiliates. It offers lots of advanced and set of excellent features that will help you scale your affiliate business.
Sender.net is an email marketing platform that supports affiliate marketers and online marketers. It allows you to automate, segment emails, and promote your affiliate links - with high deliverability rate.
Choosing the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing can be a daunting task.
The very first email marketing autoresponder I used to promote my affiliate offers was banned!
Not once. But twice. Different accounts.
There are so many different options out there, and it’s hard to know which one will work and accept your business.
In this post, I’m going to share with you – my top 8 picks for the best autoresponders that will NEVER get you banned as an affiliate marketer.
With that aside, let’s dive into the list now.
9 Best Autoresponders for Affiliate Marketing 2024
From the pool of email marketing autoresponder services in the market – below are the best ones for affiliates:
|14 days free
|30 days free
|14 days free
|14 days free
1. GetResponse (Best for affiliate marketing)
GetResponse is one of the most popular email autoresponders out here and happens to be my favorite pick for affiliate marketing.
This email marketing software makes it easy for you as an affiliate to import emails, automate messages, run split tests, build landing pages, hosts webinars and has a CRM feature.
GetResponse’s autoresponder feature provides some of the most comprehensive functionality you can ever get in a marketing tool.
It enables you to send time-based or action-based emails such as when your subscribers:
- Opens a mail
- Click a link
- Changes preferences
- Subscribes to a particular list
- Completes a goal
You can also create automation rules using its drag-and-drop builder to further help send targeted messages to your list of buyers.
One advantage GetResponse has over many; is that it falls under one of the best landing page builders in the industry.
It serves as a landing page software, allows you to host a webinar, and has a CRM tool and an Autofunnel feature.
The Autofunnel feature also known as conversion funnel is a funnel-building platform that utilizes other functionalities offered by GetResponse and allows you to use the from one dashboard.
You can visualize your funnel and see a flowchart of how your email sequences would look for a visitor.
Which makes it an all-in-one solution for all.
Another reason why GetResponse happens to be the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing is that they have the best deliverability rate!
And they’re open about it:
At GetResponse we are frequently asked about the quality of our deliverability rate. Because deliverability depends on many factors, including the content of your messages, the deliverability rate could vary for each mailing. For all our customers collectively, however, we are proud to say our overall deliverability rate currently stands at 99%.
For every of your campaign – GetResponse also gives you the deliverability rate of each via your email analytics (something you won’t find in others).
Why GetResponse is Awesome for Affiliate Marketers?
- They do NOT frown on affiliate marketers
- High deliverability rate for affiliate campaigns
- Provides a simple way to organize, tag, and segment for smart targeting
- You can automatically follow up, educate, and nurture your affiliate leads
- Create customizable popups to increase affiliate commissions
- Prebuilt powerful automation workflow templates
- Free lead funnels and sales funnel builder
- Comprehensive analytics to view and optimize open rates and CTR
- Landing page builder to help convert visitors and collect leads
How much does GetResponse cost?
GetResponse used to be a tool without a free plan but now offers a forever free plan for up to 500 contacts and gives you access to some basic features.
There is also a 30-day free trial of GetResponse where you can test everything within this autoresponder in your affiliate marketing business.
GetResponse charges you based on the contacts’ size and the features you can access. It has four pricing plans which are:
- Basic plan
- Plus plan
- Professional plan
- Max plan
The cheapest GetResponse plan, Basic, costs $15 per month and gives you access to the autoresponder, email scheduling, and page builder. But lacks marketing automation.
I recommend this if you’re a beginner with a smaller email list in the affiliate marketing space.
The Plus plan of this email marketing tool costs $49 per month and gives you access to all Basic features plus marketing automation, webinars, and sales funnels.
The Professional plan starts at $99/mo for up to 1,000 subscribers, giving you access to advanced features like eCommerce cart recovery, promo codes, etc.
Starts at $99/mo for up to 1,000 subscribers.
Finally, the MAX plan is an enterprise plan customized for larger businesses (custom prices).
To grab a discount on GetResponse you’d have to opt-in to an annual plan – an 18%.
While a 24 months sub gives you a whopping 30%.
- Forever-free plan available
- High email delivery rates
- Advanced drag & drop builder with dynamic content
- Robust marketing automation with advanced triggers
- Includes webinar and sales funnel builder
- Offers landing page and AI-enabled site builder
- Provides live chat widget and web push notifications
- Has CRM tool
- Good customer support
- Split testing capabilities
- No phone support is available
- Email design features can be difficult to use
- Form pop-ups can be frustrating for users
- DKIM authentication only available in more expensive packages
- Older readymade email templates included
- Advanced features only available in higher plans
- Can be expensive for some users
- Can be a bit tricky to operate
ConvertKit is the most powerful and best email marketing software of all the autoresponders in the market with the sleekest user interface.
This is an autoresponder specially made for content creators; bloggers, YouTubers, and podcasters.
If you’re looking for a completely best free autoresponder for affiliate marketing – here you have it.
Not too long ago they created a free plan for those starting out without a budget at https://convertkit.com/free-plan/
There are quite some cool features present in ConvertKit such as:
- Easy and powerful segmentation of your subscribers
- Auto resend broadcasts to un-opens (golden!)
- Ability to share automation with others
Another thing I want you to be aware of ConvertKit is that it’s not a list-based autoresponder unlike most of its competitors.
It has just a single database where all your subscribers are.
In essence – the only way you separate your subscribers based on interest is through the use of tags. In ConvertKit you make use of tags or segments to group your contacts. Not bad!
So, whenever you’re sending a broadcast mail to your subscribers you can choose them based on specific forms, sequences, tags, products, or whatever criteria you wish.
Over the past years, I’ve seen this email autoresponder for affiliate marketing being recommended by super-affiliates.
Pat Flynn of Smart Passive Income uses and recommends it on his resource page:
That means that ConvertKit is a tool that’s worth looking into.
Why ConvertKit is amazing for affiliate marketing?
- Forever free plan for affiliate beginners
- Nice-looking visual automation builder to help create affiliate automation
- Ability to send resend broadcast un-opens (automatically)
- Ability to segment your emails using conditional tags
- Ready-to-go responsive email templates & designs
- WYSIWYG built-in email editor
- As an affiliate, you can utilize the landing tool to build a simple affiliate landing page
- Embeddable forms that let you collect email subscribers on your site
- Allows a/b testing to discover winning email copies
How much does ConvertKit cost?
Click on this link https://app.convertkit.com/free to try out ConvertKit’s free plan.
No access to visual automation features on the free plan. The main limit of the free plan is the 1,000 subscribers cap.
Besides the free plan, Convertkit offers two plans (creator and creator pro).
The creator plan starts at $25/month for a subscriber count of 0-1000 and increases in price as the subscriber count increases.
The creator pro plan starts at $50 per month 1k subscriber count. In case you are wondering, the key difference between both plans is that the Pro offers more features.
- Provides high email delivery rates
- Easy-to-use interface
- Straightforward email reports and analytics
- Enables easy categorization of email subscribers
- Email sequencing and automation are available
- Supports unlimited email sending
- Form templates available for different types of forms
- Good customer support
- Unlimited landing pages included
- Offers a completely free autoresponder account and a free trial
- Reports contain limited information
- Fewer A/B testing options are available compared to some competitors
- Email templates have limited personalization choices
- Customization of email templates and forms is not as flexible as some competitors
3. Sender.net Email Autoresponder
Sender.net is the perfect email marketing software for affiliate marketers and online businesses. It features several useful automation features such as welcome emails, drip campaigns with custom triggers, workflow pre-sets, and more for maximum efficiency.
I also discovered that Sender offers a very high delivery rate for your emails.
They achieved high deliverability by creating an advanced email delivery infrastructure to make sure that your newsletters will reach their subscribers.
Another awesome benefit of Sender for affiliates is the smart email marketing automation that enables you to create sophisticated workflows for various affiliate offers, drip email campaigns, and follow-up on subscribers.
Not forgetting the drag-and-drop design builder.
So Sender editor has three types – HTML, plain text, and drag-and-drop – as well as access to templates, an image library, an image editor, and a product picker for personalizing campaigns.
Why Sender is amazing for affiliate marketers?
- Receive up to 15,000 emails per month and manage up to 2,500 subscribers for free
- Run SPAM checks to ensure high-quality
- No credit is required for a free trial
- Automate email campaigns with welcome emails and drip campaigns using automation splits and custom triggers.
- Take advantage of pre-built workflows
- Enjoy unlimited segmentation with contact profiles
- Utilize multiple form types with popups, embeds, custom fields, and GDPR compliance features.
- Online customer support via 24/7 chat services is available to answer any query quickly
With Sender’s free forever plan, it’s easy to reach more customers. Get up to 2 500 subscribers and 15 000 emails/month with email automation features and Sender branding.
The Standard plan for advanced essential email tools such as multi-user access – costs $10 per month.
For growing online businesses, the Professional plan expands on the Standard package with animated countdown timers and a dedicated IP address alongside premium support at a price of $35 per month.
Finally, the Enterprise package (custom rate) provides unlimited emails, a dedicated success manager, advanced user permissions, service level agreements, activity logs for auditing, SSO (SAML v2), and phone support.
4. Kartra Mails
Kartra Mails is an email marketing platform built into the main Kartra software – designed to help businesses create and manage effective email campaigns. One of the great things about Kartra Mails is its visual email builder, which allows users to easily create and customize emails with drag-and-drop functionality.
The platform also offers advanced automation features, such as behavioral triggers, to help businesses automate their email campaigns and increase engagement with their audience.
Additionally, Kartra Mails provides detailed analytics and reporting, allowing users to track the success of their campaigns and make data-driven decisions.
Overall, Kartra Mails is a powerful email marketing solution that can help affiliate businesses streamline their email campaigns and improve their overall marketing efforts.
Kartra Benefits for affiliate marketers
- Offers a visual email builder with drag-and-drop functionality, making it easy to create customized emails that stand out.
- Provides advanced automation features, such as behavioral triggers, to help businesses automate their email campaigns and increase engagement with their audience.
- Includes detailed analytics and reporting
- Offers a variety of templates and designs to choose from, making it easy to create professional-looking emails quickly
- Integrates seamlessly with other Kartra tools, such as landing pages and sales funnels, to provide a comprehensive marketing solution
- Offers split testing capabilities, allowing you to test different email variations to determine which performs best.
- Provides excellent customer support, including live chat and phone support
- Starter Plan: $99/month or $79/month (billed annually)
- Silver Plan: $199/month or $149/month (billed annually)
- Gold Plan: $299/month or $229/month (billed annually)
- Platinum Plan: $499/month or $379/month (billed annually)
- All-in-one solution for affiliate marketers
- Facilitates sales funnel building
- Offers advanced email insights and unique features
- Provides powerful integrations and API
- Offers excellent customer support
- Allows users to manage their own affiliate program
- Email marketing software can’t be purchased separately.
- Pricing is more expensive than some alternatives.
- No free plan or trial period is available.
- Pricing is significantly more expensive than other email marketing tools.
Followed by Sender.net is SendX.io.
A super-amazing email marketing software for affiliate promotion – I discovered (through a friend) a few months ago.
SendX is a reliable marketing automation solution built with simplicity and efficiency in mind. The platform provides a complete toolset for growing email lists and performing various marketing activities.
Ready-made templates. Simple sequence builder. Sleek automation. Good deliverability.
And you know the most interesting part?
Part of SendX’s goal is to empower affiliates to send targeted affiliate offers to their lists.
They made it clear to affiliate marketers that:
We will never ban or block your account because you are an affiliate marketer. We know how important affiliate marketing is to the internet economy (we have our own affiliate program).
Why SendX is the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing?
- They’re open about using their platform for affiliate marketing. Click here.
- Automate your email marketing campaigns with a powerful rule-based feature
- Uses an Opti-Send Technology for better deliverability
- Ability to send unlimited affiliate offers to your email list
- Free migration for new users with an existing list
- Free email marketing templates for affiliate marketing
- Has one of the best support (including LiveChat)
- Flexible WYSIWYG drag-and-drop email editor
How much does SendX.io cost?
SendX is one of the most affordable email marketing services. Comes with free 14days trial here (no cc required).
At the time when this article was first written, their least plan was priced at $9.99/month but now it costs $7.49/month.
Literally, all its plans have been reduced in prices to make it affordable for everyone whether you are a small-scale online business owner or a media company.
The business plan costs $7.49 per month for 1 to 1,000 subscribers, $14.99 for 1001 – 2500 subscribers, $29.99 for 2501 – 5000 subscribers, and so on.
The maximum the business plan can support is 15,000 subscribers, if you have a bigger list, you will need the enterprise plan which comes with custom quotes.
For most of us, the business plan is just perfect.
- Cheaper pricing plans.
- Affiliate-friendly autoresponder.
- Simple and straightforward user interface.
- Excellent email deliverability.
- Reliable live chat and 24/7 email support.
- SendX forms can be used on any website.
- Offers several readymade templates and a native pop-up & landing page builder.
- Marketing automation for effective campaigns.
- Supports A/B testing with heatmaps.
- No free plan or trial is available for users with few subscribers.
- Email automation may not be sufficiently adjustable for complex sequences.
- Limited templates are available for emails and landing pages.
- Automation only supports basic email triggers.
- Limited readymade templates for emails, pop-ups, and landing pages compared to some competitors.
EmailOctopus is an email marketing service with a focus on making it as easy to use as possible.
It features a drag-and-drop design, which makes editing your content and sending new campaigns super simple.
If you’re looking for something that doesn’t require any technical knowledge.
Or maybe the need to learn how to build emails from scratch, then this could be the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing.
A few downsides to this affiliate marketing autoresponder is:
- The limited integrations with other software
- No function to create segments based on subscriber data
Every other besides that. EmailOctopus is really a nice, affordable platform.
And yes this is an ESP for affiliate marketing. They got your back if you wish to use to send affiliate promotions.
When setting up your account – here’s what you select:
Another thing to note is this:
EmailOctopus integrates with Amazon’s Simple Email Service (SES).
It’s almost impossible to efficiently use this email service provider without Amazon SES.
This integration helps you achieve great deliverability.
It’s also free to get started and Amazon will only ever charge you if you send more than 62,000 emails in a given month ($0.10 for every 1,000 emails over).
Why EmailOctopus is awesome email software for an affiliate marketer?
- Offer a free and affordable plan to users
- Ability to build email sequences and automation to engage customers
- Free customizable email marketing templates for affiliates
- Integrates with Amazon SES for better email deliverability
- Pretty easy-to-use and understandable user interface
- They’re open to allowing affiliate-related email marketing campaigns
After Getresponse and ConvertKit, EmailOctopus is another best free autoresponders for affiliate marketing.
They start with a free plan of up to 2,500 subscribers and 10,000 emails per month. The free plan allows you to create 3 landing pages and forms.
The Pro plan, on the other hand, starts at $24 per month with 5k subscribers and 50k emails.
- Welcoming to affiliate marketers.
- Beginner-friendly user interface.
- Offers pre-made email templates for affiliate marketing.
- Functional and reliable email automation system.
- Affordable pricing for Amazon SES users.
- Simple/plain emails have exceptional delivery rates.
- Offers an option to use Amazon SES for sending emails.
- Provides a forever-free plan.
- Not suitable for advanced segmentation.
- Limited software integration options.
- Custom branding is only available for Pro Plan users.
- Basic email automation reports.
- The automation feature is very basic.
- Limited options for integration with other tools and platforms.
- Email delivery rates may be relatively low.
AWeber email marketing software – another best autoresponder for affiliate marketing.
One of the very first and most popular email marketing software that has been in existence for years now.
AWeber has a drag-and-drop feature that allows you to create follow-up campaigns for your subscribers.
There are also other features within the AWeber autoresponder like the segmentation option, reporting, and analytics, sign-up forms, import, and exports plus a few others.
I have to say that – even though AWeber happens to be an affiliate-friendly email marketing software – it doesn’t have much sophistication when it comes to email marketing automation as a whole.
Although I’ve been a user of AWeber for quite some time – I do have to admit that GetResponse is far better than AWeber in terms of overall functionality.
And deliverability as well.
What makes AWeber a great autoresponder for affiliate marketing?
- They offer a free plan for 500 subscribers
- They would never ban you for sending affiliate products
- Good reporting, tracking, and analytics to monitor and optimize your email marketing campaigns
- 100s of email templates – customizable
- Behavioral-based tagging and segmentation
Pricing of AWeber
AWeber Autoresponder comes with about 2 pricing options and also a 30-day free trial to decide if it’s for you.
- Free plan with limitation – $0
- PRO plan with all AWeber features – $16.15 per month (updated prices)
- Simple and straightforward user interface.
- Responsive email templates that work on both mobile and desktop.
- Provides excellent analytical data and reports.
- Reasonable pricing for the features offered.
- Excellent customer service and support.
- Offers a mobile app for on-the-go access.
- Good reputation in the email marketing industry.
- Offers web push notifications.
- Drag and drop builder for emails and landing pages.
- Includes a marketing automation feature.
- Recently updated with new features.
- A decent solution for affiliate marketers.
- Inadequate RSS features.
- Outdated email templates and graphics.
- Limited functionality compared to other email marketing tools.
- Email delivery rates may be lower than some competitors.
- Pricing may be more expensive than some alternatives.
SendLane is a powerful autoresponder that offers affiliate marketers a chance to use affiliate links in their email campaigns.
Sendlane is the best affiliate-friendly autoresponder on this with the greatest automation capability. I mean Infusionsoft-like.
Plus, it also allows you to segment your subscriber list based on over a dozen factors.
This email automation platform is designed for content creators and midsized to large-scale business owners and affiliates.
It has both lists and tag-based management systems plus other advanced features.
But overall it is an awesome marketing solution. Not forgetting its support with 1,400+ tool integrations.
Why should you use SendLane for affiliate promotions?
- Supports behavior-based automation
- Email retargeting feature to help convert inactive subscribers
- Intelligent pop-ups and sign-up forms
- Visual automation builder
- Prebuilt email templates in the library
- Sophisticated automation flow with auto-tags and segmentation
Pricing of SendLane
I wouldn’t recommend SendLane to anyone just starting out. It is NOT on the affordable side for most.
Its starting plan, Growth, costs $83 per month for 0-5k subscribers. While the Professional plan costs $229 per month for 10k contacts.
- Designed specifically for online marketers.
- Offers a powerful automation feature.
- Provides comprehensive analytical reports and real-time analytics.
- Allows for targeting of niche groups.
- Supports SMS and MMS marketing.
- Offers web form integration into emails and landing pages.
- Includes a robust automation feature.
- Serves both eCommerce and affiliate marketers.
- Offers an advanced set of features.
- Can be expensive compared to some.
- May be more suitable for eCommerce-based affiliate sites only.
- Limited customizing options for landing pages
- May not be the best option for beginners due to its advanced features.
- Not as many features as some other email marketing platforms.
- Basic packages may be beyond the price range of many beginners.
Does ActiveCampaign allow affiliate marketing and links? NO & YES
No, ActiveCampaign does frown against affiliate links when you do not lead with value.
Yes, they allow affiliate marketing and links when done with moderation.
And here’s what they said about using AC for affiliate marketing:
If not for the fact that there is some level of thoughtfulness involved when using ActiveCampaign for affiliate marketing – I’d make it my favorite and best email autoresponder for affiliate marketing.
Hence, why it made the last on this list 😩.
See, ActiveCampaign is not just your standard email service provider.
Not only will it help you manage and track all of the emails that are going out, and build great automation, but also keep a tab on each recipient’s engagement.
ActiveCampaign combines CRM functions into a complete marketing automation platform that includes targeted content in every message for more relevance.
It is my favorite email service and leads as the best marketing automation tool for small businesses.
Because of its all-around advanced features.
A lot of my affiliate marketing friends use it and it works amazingly well for them!
My ActiveCampaign tip for promoting affiliate offers:
Nothing too complicated.
Just be careful in your first few weeks with the emails you send. Because they tend to monitor and review new accounts within this period.
I’d recommend sending soap opera sequence emails for a week, two, or three to “butter up” and “warm” your email list.
After then you could begin sending affiliate offers.
How much does ActiveCampaign cost?
ActiveCampaign starts with a free 14days trial. Do not use affiliate links during this period.
After your trial comes the paid plans:
- Lite – $29 per month
- Plus – $49 per month
- Profesional – $149 per month
- Enterprise – custom quote
All the above price tags are for 1000 subscribers.
How To Choose an Affiliate Friendly Autoresponder in 2024
Whether you’re looking to build a list for your affiliate business or to offer solo ad services, there are some factors that will help you succeed.
There are a lot of factors that make an email marketing autoresponder great. You should take this into consideration when choosing an autoresponder.
Besides supporting affiliate links – others include:
- High delivery rate
- Marketing automation capability
- Reasonable and affordable price
- Ease of use
- Sufficient trial phase
#1. High deliverability rate
This should be your number one point of focus.
Delivery rates vary from one email autoresponder to another. The best autoresponder for affiliate marketing should offer a high delivery rate. This means that more of your emails will end up in your subscribers’ inboxes rather than in their spam folders. A high delivery rate is especially important if you’re sending time-sensitive offers or information.
If your emails aren’t being delivered, they can’t be read, and your affiliate marketing campaign will suffer as a result.
To ensure that your messages are being delivered, choose an autoresponder with a high delivery rate. You’ll be glad you did when your inbox is filled with happy subscribers who can’t wait to hear from you.
Email deliverability is critical to the success of your email marketing campaigns – so as an affiliate marketer you should keep an eye on your delivery rate.
For example, GetResponse is open about their email deliverability rate – 99%.
#2. Marketing automation ability
Automation capability should be another factor you should look for when going for an autoresponder. With a feature like this, you can set up complex automatic conditions, workflows, and drip campaigns to be sent to your subscribers.
In addition, the best autoresponder for affiliates will provide detailed tracking and reporting so that you can measure your campaign’s performance.
Using automation in your affiliate marketing business will save you time and help increase your conversions (affiliate commissions) when you’re away with your loved ones. Otherwise, you risk overwhelming yourself with manual tasks and missing out on potential sales.
#3. Reasonable pricing & plans
Yet another important factor is pricing. Some autoresponders charge a monthly fee, while others charge a per-email rate. The best autoresponder for affiliate marketing is one that charges a reasonable price. This can vary depending on the size of your mailing list and the number of emails you need to send out each month.
When you’re a beginner, be careful when considering all of your options.
#4. Easy to use, learn, and master
Also, checking the ease of use should be considered as well. I can still remember when I’m very new to this whole internet marketing and affiliate marketing stuff – the very first email service I ever used was MailChimp.
It was a bit difficult for me back then.
But with time it didn’t take me too long to master the tool. Unfortunately, I had my account shut down because they never supported affiliate activities.
#5. Enough trial period and Money-back guarantee
For some people, it takes just 7 days to learn, get acquainted, and love a platform.
For some a week. Others one month?
I barely get on a marketing tool without a trial period and a money-back guarantee. We all need to find the exit door on software we are not satisfied with as fast as possible without being charged, right?
Some marketing tools offer free trials for up to a 30days period which is pretty cool.
While some give only as little as 3 days. I’ll pass 🙂
So I highly recommend putting this into consideration as well. 14days – 30days trial period should be enough to help you decide.
You know, as an affiliate marketer, it’s important to choose an autoresponder service that provides a free trial period and a money-back guarantee. This way, you can try out the service and see if it’s a good fit for your business before you commit to it.
Additionally, a money-back guarantee gives you peace of mind in knowing that you can get your money back if you’re not satisfied with the service.
#6. Beware of these
Lastly, if you’re ever considering using the below email marketing providers – do rethink:
- Constant Contact
These are the few I’m very much sure of that don’t support any type of affiliate activities for now. You can use them for any other business. But NOT affiliate marketing.
I will update you whenever I discover new ones.
Which is the overall best autoresponder for affiliate marketing?
As you can see from the points I gave above and the criteria to look out for when choosing an affiliate-friendly autoresponder – almost all of my recommendations fit.
However, GetResponse happens to be the best solution every affiliate marketer needs to make money from emails.
Are there any free autoresponders for affiliate marketing?
Yes, there are a few free autoresponders for affiliate marketing. ConvertKit and EmailOctopus have free plans for sending emails. But you’ll rarely get the premium and nice features you need for your affiliate business.
Do I need an autoresponder to be successful in affiliate marketing?
No, you don’t. However, it is advisable you build a list of the only traffic you own and control. Having your own list of dedicated subscribers is the most important asset you can have as an online business owner.
Does SendinBlue allow affiliate marketing?
No, SendinBlue does not allow affiliate marketing on their platform.
Does Getesponse allow affiliate marketing?
Yes, Getresponse does allow affiliate marketing. It is an affiliate marketing-supported email software that allows you to promote your links to subscribers.
Does Mailchimp allow affiliate marketing?
Mailchimp explicitly forbids affiliate marketing in its terms of service. The reason is that, as an email service provider, Mailchimp doesn’t want to be seen as endorsing any particular products or services.
What is the best landing page builder for affiliate marketing?
There are lots of amazing tools for building different types of landing pages online. But since the majority of our autoresponders (Getresponse, ConvertKit) now have that functionality built into them. However, if you need dedicated software for building a landing page for your affiliate business see my list here.
What is the best lead capture tool/plugin for affiliate marketing?
Yes, you also need a lead capture or form opt-in, especially if you use WordPress. The tool I recommend is called ConvertBox. It has all the functionalities needed for building your list, increasing affiliate conversions, and many more.
Final Thoughts on Best email autoresponder for affiliate marketing
If you are an affiliate marketer, then you need the best autoresponder for your business.
GetResponse is the best autoresponder because it is reliable and has great features that will help you succeed in your affiliate marketing business. With GetResponse, you can grow your list of subscribers quickly and easily, and you can track your results to see how much money you are making – without bans.
I highly recommend you start with 30 days FREE on the GetResponse autoresponder. No credit card is required!