If you’re on the lookout for the best landing page builder for affiliate marketing, you’re on the right page.
Having dedicated landing pages is an integral part of running successful affiliate marketing campaigns.
The process is quite simple.
Especially if you don’t want to go the blogging route.
You sign up for affiliate programs -> create a landing page -> craft the copy -> drive organic or paid traffic -> make sales…
And get paid your affiliate commissions.
To build highly converting landing pages for your affiliate business…
With no coding or design experience, you’d need a landing page builder. An easy-to-use and an affordable one at that.
In this post, we’ll look at my best landing page builders for affiliate marketers today and WHY.
Best Landing Page Builders for Affiliate Marketing
Here’s a rundown of the best landing page builders you should consider using as an affiliate marketer:
- Thrive Architect
Lets dive into the review.
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one marketing platform I’ve been using in my business for over 2years now.
And one of the best landing page builders that provides the tools you need to build sales funnels and sell online.
The sales funnel and landing page builder was built in 2014 by sales funnels expert, Russell Brunson.
And over the years, they have grown to be a top sales funnel builder and landing page builder for businesses.
- coaches and consultants
- affiliate marketers
- brick and Mortar businesses (realtors, spas, fitness, etc)
- physical products and services
Their value proposition is to help you create beautiful sales funnels and landing pages.
That converts your visitors into leads – into customers without complexity.
And to get the job done, they provide a range of intuitive, easy-to-use tools so you won’t have to hire or rely on a tech team.
Inside ClickFunnels, you get a drag-and-drop page builder for creating landing pages and funnels as a beginner.
And if you don’t have a great eye for design, you can rely on the library of unlimited landing page templates the platform provides you with.
Another tool you get inside ClickFunnels is Follow-up funnels – an email autoresponder that helps you engage your audience automatically.
ClickFunnels Features – Why is it my best page builder for affiliate marketing?
- 14-day free trial to test out the platform
- Advanced drag and drop builder and editor for fast landing page creation
- Integrates nicely with my favorite marketing platforms
- Follow-up funnels (in-built email automation) to help me run campaigns on autopilot
- Easy a/b testing option
- Free access to marketing training and courses with your ClickFunnels account. Funnel Flix
- You can use other of its tools to sell your own products without wasting money on other tools (shopping cart, membership sites, affiliate management, eCommerce, best-selling books, courses)
Finally, I really love the share funnels feature which helps me to share landing pages with others.
ClickFunnels comes with two main pricing plans:
- Starter Plan for $97 per month
- Platinum Plan for $297 per month
The Starter plan is quite limited and offers a couple of restrictions – 20 sales funnels, 100 landing pages, 3 payment gateways, and 3 domains.
Which (in my opinion) is more than enough for an affiliate marketer.
While Platinum offers unlimited features.
Leadpages refers to itself as the foremost website and landing page builders for small businesses.
One of the initial pioneers of landing page builders – since 2012.
Unlike ClickFunnels funnel software – this dedicated landing page software helps you build landing pages, websites, checkout forms, and pop-ups so you can reach your audience and get sales online.
Inside LeadPages, you get a drag-and-drop page builder to create and publish landing pages.
No coding experience is needed.
And if you lack design skills, Leadpages has got you covered with a ton of ready-made, well-designed landing page templates, and already-made designs.
To generate leads and capture your audience, they also give you tools to create pop-ups and alert bars.
With Leadpages, you can add checkout forms to your landing page. That is if you plan to sell products and services online.
Leadpages Features – why is it a nice page builder for affiliates?
- Simple Drag and drop builder to create and publish landing pages and websites
- Well-designed, mobile responsive page templates
- Create alert bars and pop-ups to generate leads and capture audience attention
- Run A/B split testing so you can see what works and boost affiliate conversions
- Build an online checkout form to sell your products and services online
- Integrate with a range of over 1000+ third-party marketing tools
With over 40,000 subscribed users, Leadpages provides you with three pricing plans which include:
- Standard Plan for $37 per month
- Pro Plan for $79 per month
- Advanced Plan for $321 per month
The Standard plan offers you access to build unlimited landing pages, pop-ups, and alert bars (along with templates) for 1 site.
It’s a great fit for newbie affiliate marketers and small business owners.
The Pro and Advanced plan give access to more sites, A/B split testing and sub-accounts.
If you’re looking for a free landing page creator for promoting your affiliate products.
Then grab the GrooveFunnels free lifetime account. Currently a limited deal!
GrooveFunnels refers to itself as the no.1 landing page and sales funnel building platform you can leverage to run a profitable online business.
It is the newest on this list.
Built by Mike Filsaime, the platform provides you with everything you need to sell your products and services online.
Whether you’re an affiliate marketer or not, GrooveFunnels offers a bunch of tools to run your online business including:
- GroovePages – for customizing and building your affiliate landing pages & sales funnels
- GrooveSell – sales management platform to sell products and services
- GrooveAffiliate – manage affiliates to promote your products
- GrooveKart – an e-commerce platform that helps you sell your physical products
- GrooveMail – create emails and run automated email marketing campaigns
- GrooveVideo – host your marketing videos with ease
- GrooveBlog – dedicated CMS for managing your blog
Currently, GrooveFunnels is in its beta version. And as they progress, more new tools are expected to be added to the platform.
GrooveFunnels Features – why I recommend it for affiliates?
- It is completely free. Which is nice for beginners and newbies
- Build websites, pages, and funnels on custom domains with its page editor
- Create and sell unlimited digital products with one-click upsells, downsells, and bumps
- Recruit and manage affiliates to promote your products
- Run automated and behavioral-based email marketing campaigns using GrooveMail
- Host your marketing videos using their inbuilt GrooveVideo
- No recurring fee involved at the moment
Currently, Groovefunnels offers only two pricing plans if you want to be their customer:
- Base package for FREE
- Platinum Lifetime package for $1397
The free offer gets you only GrooveSell, GroovePages, and GrooveAffiliate.
While on the Platinum plan, you get access to ALL the other built-in tools.
You can choose to pay for the Platinum Lifetime Plan in two ways:
- One-time payment of $1397
- Five-month installment payment of $497
I used the free plan for a while, before upgrading my account to the lifetime deal.
As it might end anytime soon.
However, Groove isn’t that perfect for now. But should definitely serve you as an affiliate.
Try the free version first…
If you’re impressed then you should grab this lifetime deal if you want to use GrooveFunnels for affiliate marketing.
GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing platform that provides you with powerful tools.
To send emails, build landing pages, and automate your entire marketing.
As an affiliate marketer, building landing pages in GetResponse is achieved with its inbuilt, intuitive, drag-and-drop landing page builder.
You’re able to create stunning pages (forms and pop-ups) that convert traffic into leads and customers.
In the usual fashion, you also get a range of mobile-responsive page templates accompanying this page builder.
On the backend, GetResponse helps you to engage your audience with its email marketing tools.
You can send emails, follow up and engage your audience to buy your affiliate offers.
And if you love to free up your time, GetReponse’s automation tool lets you build workflows to automate audience engagement and get more conversions.
GetResponse Features – why I love it for marketing?
- It is one of the cheapest builders for affiliate and marketers
- The editor is simple to use
- Ready-made, mobile-responsive templates to avoid designing from scratch
- Run email marketing campaigns and follow-up on your audience conveniently
- Automate audience engagement and convert more leads with automation workflows
- Run webinars to share knowledge, promote products and get feedback from your audience
- Build conversion funnels to sell more products and services besides affiliate marketing
- Run and manage your paid ads campaigns
After your free 30days trial. For free here.
GetResponse comes bundled with four pricing plans which include:
- The Basic for $15 per month
- The Plus for $49 per month
- The Professional for $99 month
- The Max (custom pricing)
The Basic Plan is great for building pages, sending emails, and managing an engaged email list.
You get tools and features for email marketing, landing pages, automation templates, sales funnels, and paid ads.
The Plus and Pro plan gives you ALL in the basic features along with automation workflows, webinar capability, push notifications, on-demand webinars, and contact scoring features.
GetResponse provides an 18% annual discount and a 30% biennial discount if you choose to pay yearly or two years respectively.
After GetResponse – ConvertKit is another full-fledged email marketing and automation service for internet business owners.
And also falls under the best free affiliate landing page builders for affiliate marketing.
Yep! They offer a free plan to new users without a budget.
ConvertKit was built to cater to online creators specifically.
The platform comes with the tools you need to build your audience, convert them into fans and make money as a creator.
- Affiliate marketers. yes, we’re creators too! 🙂
As one of the best landing page builders, ConvertKit features a page builder which lets you create simple landing pages with ease.
And to avoid starting from scratch, you’re provided with a few nice customizable landing page templates.
Landing pages created in ConvertKit can be used to deliver a lead magnet, promote your affiliate marketing offers or sell your products.
You also get an email marketing tool to connect with your audience, send emails, and follow up on your audience.
And to save time, you can automate your email campaigns with ConvertKit’s easy-to-use visual automation tool.
ConvertKit Features – what makes good for affiliates?
- There’s a free package for all
- Library of customizable templates to avoid starting from scratch
- You don’t need to pay extra for an email service. It is built-in
- Nice automation using ConvertKit’s visual automation builder
- Connect seamlessly with a ton of third-party tools
You can start with the free plan here or start your free trial before upgrading to the paid plans:
- Creator Plan for $29 per month
- Creator Pro Plan for $59 per month
The free account forever account lets you enjoy ConvertKit features for free for up to 1,000 email subscribers.
You’ll also be able to build unlimited pages (and forms), send email broadcasts, and sell your digital products (No credit card required).
On the paid plans you get features such as:
automated funnels, sequences, email support, and free migration, contact scoring, and advanced reporting on the Creator plan.
#6. Thrive Architect (part of ThriveSuite)
If you use WordPress CMS or plan to do so in the nearest future in building your affiliate landing page – then I can’t recommend Thrive Architect enough.
Thrive Architect is a fast, visual WordPress landing page builder plugin that helps you build landing pages, sales pages, and opt-in pages online.
The tool is a part of the Thrive Themes family and can only be used with a WordPress site.
Unlike other affiliate page builders on this list.
ThriveArchitect helps you build visually engaging pages with zero design or coding experience.
The tool features a page editor that helps you build landing pages, sales pages, opt-in pages, and webinar pages for affiliate marketing.
And you also get smart, well-designed page templates that are focused on conversions.
One outstanding feature of Thrive Architect is its pre-built conversion elements and blocks.
To boost conversions, you’re provided with a ton of conversion elements and content blocks:
- Call to action buttons
- Contact forms
- Countdown timers
- Pricing tables
- Click to tweet
- Table of content
- Google Maps
And more. Which is awesome!
Thrive Architect integrates with a variety of third-party solutions to expand your capabilities.
If you’re a WordPress user and want to build landing pages for your affiliate offers, Thrive Architect is the best way to go!
Thrive Architect Features – Why is it the best WordPress page builder for affiliate marketing?
- Great if you already own a WordPress site
- You get other 8 ThriveSuite tools and plugins alongside the page builder
- Comes with free conversion-boosting elements
- Library of nice landing page templates
- Cheaper and affordable than most tools
- Integrate seamlessly with other third-party services
- Use license on up to 25 WordPress-powered sites
Thrive Architect Pricing
Thrive Architect comes as part of the Thrive Suite package and you can only get instant access to the landing page builder plugin when you’re subscribed to Thrive Suite.
Thrive Suite comes at $30 per month priced quarterly ($90 paid quarterly).
Or you can choose to pay $19 per month yearly ($228 priced annually) for the entire package.
Along with the Thrive Architect page builder, the Thrive Suite package also gets you access to other Thrive tool including:
- Thrive Theme Builder
- Thrive Quiz Builder
- Thrive Leads
- Thrive Optimize
- Thrive Comments
- Thrive Apprentice
- Thrive Ultimatum
- Thrive Ovation
Elementor is another WordPress-based page and website builder. For creating and designing stunning pages.
Just like Thrive Architect – it comes in form of a plugin.
If you’re an avid WordPress user, you must have heard of this landing page and website builder or even used it already.
That’s what I used to build and design my KhrisDigital homepage. It’s cool.
The plugin has over 5,000,000 users and arms you with tools to create beautiful websites and landing pages easily even as a beginner.
Elementor features a drag-and-drop page editor where most of your work takes place.
Inside the editor, you can build a landing page to promote your affiliate links, products and view results live as you build.
You also get 80+ design elements along with widgets for every need to customize your page and bring your idea to life.
Another distinctive feature in Elementor is a theme builder for gaining control and designing each part of your site – header, footer, product page, and more.
Elementor has a Popup Builder for creating pop-ups so you can get leads and enhance your site visitors’ experience.
Elementor Features – why I use it in my business?
- Comes with a free package for all
- The paid plan is pretty cheap
- The editor is flawless
- Not just landing pages alone – you can literally build any kind of site with it
- Library of design elements and widgets for page customization
- 100% responsive for mobile
- Pop-ups to boost conversions
- Integrates with third-party tools seamlessly
Elementor offers you a free and pro plugin version to build websites and landing pages.
The Free version is limited and gets you the website builder along with 40+ basic widgets and templates.
While on Elementor Pro, you get access to 50+ pro widgets, theme builder, pop-up builder, form builder, 15+ shop widgets, WooCommerce builder, dynamic content, integrations, and more.
For Elementor Pro, you need to choose from five tiers depending on the number of sites you want to use the plugin on.
It starts from the Essential package of $49 per year (1 website) to $999 per year for 1k sites.
Convertri is a platform that offers you tools to build blazing-fast landing pages online.
It’s one of the best landing page builders for affiliate marketers and is powered by accelerated page technology.
Not only landing pages but sales funnels and even full websites can be built inside of Convertri.
Convertri affiliate page builder offers you a library of ready-made content blocks that let you build pages fast.
You can A/B split tests and know what’s working and what’s not on your landing page.
With an integrated shopping cart, Convertri helps you get more leads and make sales. Plus, you can adjust your landing page copy according to keywords in your ads using dynamic text.
Lastly, Convertri integrates seamlessly with a wide range of popular third-party services to extend your capabilities.
Convertri Features – what makes it awesome for affiliate marketing?
- It an affordable solution
- Pages built on Convertri are fast
- Build blazing-fast landing pages, funnels, and sites with accelerated page technology
- Library of ready-made content blocks that let you build pages in seconds
- A/B test your landing page to optimize for conversions
- Tailor your landing page copy based on keywords in your ads with the dynamic text replacement
It starts with a 2-week free trial then…
Convertri offers you only one pricing plan for $99 per month to use its landing page builder, funnel platform, and cart tool.
You get up to 25 funnels, 250 pages, 400+ templates, 10 custom domains, and 250k impressions monthly on this plan.
There’s also a 24% annual discount.
==> Try Convertri free here
Landingi offers you a user-friendly platform to create, launch, and optimize landing pages, funnels, and pop-ups.
The platform sells itself as your go-to solution to build unlimited landing pages (using templates), get more leads, and boost sales.
Landingi provides an intuitive drag-and-drop editor along with over 400 landing page templates for you to get started.
You can build various types of pages, funnels, and pop-ups for affiliate marketing.
If you have online courses, ebooks, services, or webinars you want to sell online, Landingi is suited for you.
The platform offers an easy way to add your digital products, connect your payment services, sell online and manage orders.
Plus, you can publish your landing pages and pop-ups with one click on your custom domain, WordPress site, or server.
Landingi helps you seamlessly integrate with third-party apps so you can accurately measure conversions.
Other Landingi features include A/B testing, dynamic content, and analytics.
- Drag and drop editor to build landing pages, funnels, and pop-ups
- 400+ mobile-responsive, customizable landing page templates
- Publish your landing page on your domain, site, or your server
- Add your digital products and sell online
- A/B testing to increase landing page conversion
- Connect with third-party apps seamlessly
To build a landing page using Landingi, you need to choose out of three pricing plans:
- Create Plan for $89 per month
- Automate Plan for $127 per month
- Agency Plan for $199 per month
The Create plan gives you a landing page builder, along with 400+ templates and access to their plugin to integrate with your site and run your campaigns.
On the Automate plan, you get access to more features such as funnels, A/B testing, autoresponder, and campaign scheduler.
While the Agency Plan is suited for agencies and gets you access to sub-accounts and white-label solutions for your customers.
All plans come with a 14-day free trial to take the platform for a spin.
The last on my list of the best landing page creator for affiliate marketing is Kartra.
I’m a huge fan and lover of this super-awesome kid!
Kartra aims to provide all you need to enhance your marketing efforts. And sell your products and services.
Next to ClickFunnels, Kartra is the best sales funnel software for marketers.
This means they don’t just work as a landing page tool. But they host a bunch of tools.
As a Kartra user, you get access to a wide range of tools you need to successfully grow an online brand including:
- Kartra Pages – page builder + hundreds of badass templates
- Kartra Checkouts – sell products and services online with secure checkout forms
- Kartra Leads – collect leads and organize them via lists and tags
- Kartra Forms – creature lead capture forms and capture leads
- Kartra Funnels & Campaigns – build multi-page funnels to attract visitors and make sales
- Kartra Mail – run live or automated email/SMS marketing campaigns and engage with your audience
- Kartra Memberships – deliver online courses to your students
- Kartra Affiliate Manager– recruit, pay and manage affiliates to promote your products
- Kartra Videos – upload and host your videos for your funnels and pages
- Kartra Help Desks – provide help desk support portal and live chat for your customers
- Kartra Calendars – inbuilt calendar-booking platform
All of these comes as part of your Kartra monthly subscription.
For affiliate, you don’t really all these. With the page building and email feature – your limitations as an affiliate are endless.
Kartra Features – why I recommend it for affiliate marketing?
- Drag and drop page builder
- Mobile responsive landing page templates
- Build complete affiliate marketing sales funnels
- Robust email marketing & automation system
- Reporting is nice (impressions, clicks, sales, and EPC)
- Create and sell digital products and online courses to your audience
- Manage appointments booking and live desk support
Kartra offers you four pricing plans to run your online business:
- Starter Plan for $99 per month
- Silver Plan for $199 per month
- Gold Plan for $299 per month
- Platinum Plan for $499 per month
For each Kartra package, you get access to ALL the individual built-in tools that make up the platform (with some restrictions on the lower tiers.)
Kartra offers a 25% annual discount when you choose to pay yearly.
Note: I was intentional not to add landing page builders like Unbounce and Instapage.
Both Instapage and Unbounce aren’t designed for affiliates. They’re perfect for PPC marketers that’s why they have dynamic text replacement and keyword insertion features. So I don’t recommend them in this case.
What To Consider When Choosing A Landing Page Builder for Affiliate Marketing?
Here are some ideal features you should consider when choosing the best landing page builder for affiliate marketing:
Ease of Use
Time is essential to us affiliate marketer and thus, whatever landing page builder we’re using has to be stupendously easy to use.
It must be drag and drop. of course!
And the interface should be user-friendly and intuitive enough to make the page-building process stress-free.
Page templates increase productivity, flexibility and help us affiliates save a huge amount of time.
Templates help you get started easily and build landing pages with no design experience.
You should go for a landing page builder with adequate, pre-built, well-designed landing page templates that’s easily customizable in minutes NOT hours.
If it is not for you. It is for me. Price is a huge deciding factor when shopping for online marketing tools. And a page builder for promoting products isn’t exempted.
Your chosen landing page builder should be affordable and offer good value for money across each subscription plan.
Without sacrificing quality you know.
Automation helps you save time, taking monotonous work away from your hands.
Marketing automation has been one of the few ways I’ve been able to grow and run my business on autopilot while spending a great time with my loved ones.
This is what you should make your choice of affiliate landing page builder should have or allow.
Especially the email marketing and follow-up aspect.
Speed & Responsiveness
Your landing page builder should be built with speed in mind so your pages load fast enough.
The faster your visitors see your landing page, the higher your conversions.
In the same vein, your landing page builder should be responsive enough and work on all device types (desktops, tablets, and mobile phones).
Lastly, you should be able to seamlessly integrate your chosen landing page builder with third-party services.
Integrations with these tools would help you increase functionalities, extend your capabilities, and boost affiliate conversions.
If you came here confused about the best landing page builder for affiliate marketers.
I’m pretty sure you have your answer now.
All of the landing page builders above are impressive and offer ease of use, a large range of templates, automation, nice integration, and not-too-scary plans.
Pick one that suits you, create a landing page for your affiliate offers, drive visitors from your desired traffic source, and get those commissions rolling in.
With my 4years+ of experience in affiliate marketing and sales funnels – ClickFunnels is definitely the best landing page builder for affiliate marketing.
Both for beginners and experts.
Tons of jaw-dropping affiliate marketing page templates, simple editor, easy to use, integrates with numerous tools.
Not only will you get a landing page builder but also an email marketing tool at the price of one.
For the cheapest option, I’d go with LeadPages.
The best free is GrooveFunnels.
If you’re a WordPress user, Thrive Architect is a perfect-fit landing page builder for running affiliate marketing campaigns.
Let me know in the comments which of my above recommendations you’d be opting for?