ClickFunnels Real Estate – Summary:
If you want to get the best from ClickFunnels 2.0 for realtors, then enroll in the Your First Funnel Challenge and take advantage of the 30-day free trial – it is a great place to start. Just by signing up for this challenge, you’ll have access to over 20 different real estate templates that are pre-designed for real estate lead conversion. Click here.
Are you into real estate and desiring to use ClickFunnels (or sales funnel as a whole) in your business? You know the real estate industry can be a very competitive market. More than 87% of realtors fail within the first 3 years of business.
Well, you’re in the right place.
With ClickFunnels 2.0, you’ll have everything you need to create real estate-specific funnels geared toward capturing leads and converting them into customers.
You can quickly set up a landing page that highlights your property listings or use our easy drag-and-drop builder to design a stunning website that showcases your services.
What is a Real Estate Agent Funnel? (explained like a baby)
Imagine a scenario: You’re a real estate agent looking to get more leads, and you’ve heard about this mysterious thing called a “Funnel”. But…what exactly is it?
Well – let me break it down for you like a baby.
A Funnel is essentially an online process that helps you capture leads through various stages of sales. It starts with a carefully crafted landing page that entices visitors and captures their contact information, then it continues through emails that nurture the lead until they reach a purchase decision.
By utilizing a funnel in your real estate business, you can create an automated process that helps you capture more qualified leads quickly and efficiently.
You’ll be able to create different landing pages with compelling content that helps convert leads and encourages them to take action.
A sales funnel in simple words is a landing page that maps the journey of the customer from the beginning until they purchase.
Five stages of the sales funnel:
- Awareness: in this stage, you make people aware of your business and the solution you have for
- Interest: this is when people start showing interest in your business. This could be from seeing Facebook ads or reading your blog articles
- Decision: The customer at this stage has made their decision. Therefore, you need to provide tons of value to convince them to be your customers. This could be done by giving a discount or any free gifts.
- Purchase: your potential customer performs the purchase.
- Retention: Once they become your customer, the next stage is to retain them for as long as possible. Hence, you add an upsell or something that makes them stay with you.
You must keep in mind that not everyone is going to the very end of the funnel but the ones that do are very much wanting your service or product seeing the value that it provides for them.
ClickFunnels for real estate offers you one of the best services to create high converting sales funnel to capture your lead’s attention, convert them into customers, and retain them long term
A real estate funnel is a system that helps guide your customers in becoming leads by nurturing them with tons of value making them a prospect and eventually becoming a client.
As I mentioned earlier, real estate marketing is very competitive.
For you to survive and stand out in your market you’ve got to build a well-oiled funnel that smoothly transitions your potential customers from, leads, and prospects and eventually makes them your client.
Does ClickFunnels Work for Real Estate?
ClickFunnels is a sales funnel builder that helps real estate agents market, sell, and deliver their products online without being a techie or hiring staff that does not provide results.
This tool simplifies the marketing, selling, and delivery of the product.
They provide users with pre-built funnels for the specific business, product, or service that you can use today to start getting leads or sales in your real estate business.
I recommend ClickFunnels for real estate because, over the past 4 years, I have been using Clickfunnels to market and sell my businesses online, effortlessly.
ClickFunnels for real estate has looked at the way we created funnels in traditional marketing and made software that incorporates web hosting, landing pages, autoresponders, and many more elements in one place.
Using ClickFunnels for real estate agents offers a number of key benefits, such as:
- Creating professional landing pages that capture leads and convert visitors into clients quickly and easily.
- Automating marketing campaigns to target leads with personalized messages throughout their journey from discovery to purchase.
- Utilizing advanced features like custom funnels with purchase options and payment plans.
- Closing more sales in less time due to the ease and efficiency of ClickFunnels’ services.
- A/B testing landing pages to determine the most effective approach to capture leads.
- Customizing funnel configurations, such as order bumps and upsells, to further increase revenue.
- Creating retargeting campaigns to reach past visitors who may be interested in the real estate services offered.
- Integrating with third-party services like calendar and scheduling tools for clients to book appointments
- Setting up triggers so automated marketing messages are sent at the right time during a lead’s journey.
ClickFunnels has thousands of customers and a lot of them are from the real estate industry and have made a fortune by using this software to grow their businesses. So ClickFunnels works very well for realtors!
How to Use ClickFunnels As a Real Estate Agent or Realtor
Here are the steps for using ClickFunnels as a real estate agent or realtor, with more details:
- Sign up for a ClickFunnels account and choose a plan that meets your budget and customer volume goals. (free 30 days here)
- Map out and set up your real estate sales funnel, including order bumps and upsells to add additional value to each customer journey. Decide which pages you need in the funnel – home page, contact page, checkout page, thank you page – and customize them as desired.
- Build and design your real estate landing page with an application funnel
- Create custom messages throughout the lead’s journey to further engage them and convert them into clients. Use targeted language on each page of the funnel to connect with leads by their stage in their buying journey.
- Turn on triggers to send automated marketing messages at the right time during each customer’s journey—for example, when a customer is about to leave your site without taking any action or when they have completed an order on your funnel page but haven’t purchased an upsell yet.
- Generate traffic to your landing page with strategies like SEO optimization, blog content creation, and social media postings featuring creative visuals that showcase what sets you apart from the competition
- A/B tests different versions of your landing pages to determine which approach captures more leads and leads to more sales in less time
Realtors/ real estate agents have and still use Click Funnels to capture leads for their businesses.
Realtors offer free home valuation or anything their potential customers have interested in, in order to make them sign up from the landing page.
After the sign up the customers are redirected to the offer, or they are given the opportunity to schedule an appointment, book a call, or do whatever you want them to do.
It’s pretty a straightforward process.
ClickFunnels Real Estate Templates & Examples
Realtor funnel template 1:
This is a 5-step funnel, you can use this to capture leads and segment them into categories. The funnel leads your customers to sign up and schedule a private tour with you to see the property.
Real estate ClickFunnels landing page template 2:
This is a simple 2 step funnel to capture local leads. Your customers will give you their information and request a Free home valuation.
ClickFunnels real estate funnel example 3:
This is a 2-step funnel. This funnel enables you to showcase a snippet of your portfolio and give interested buyers a full gallery when they sign up. This funnel has also been successful in booking a private appointments.
Real estate sales funnel example 4:
This is a real estate buyer and seller sales funnel example. This is a bit complicated BUT advanced for a real estate agent.
The Benefit of ClickFunnels for Realtors and Real Estate Agents
ClickFunnels simplifies the whole sales and marketing aspect of any type of business. They provide various types of sales funnels to help grow your business.
There are funnels for webinars, membership programs, sales, and subscriber lists. Each one is different and helps you achieve a certain goal.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickFunnels also provides its users with pre-built sales funnels and all you must do is choose one that matches your requirements.
ClickFunnels saves time and effort.
Below are the benefits of using ClickFunnels for your real estate business:
- It’s easy to customize
You can build attractive landing pages in less time. It’s hassles-free. It’s user-friendly and most importantly you don’t need any technical skills to use ClickFunnels for real estate.
- Pre-built professionally designed templates
The templates found inside of ClickFunnels have been proven and tested to work depending on your needs. Maybe you need a simple squeeze page, lead generation page, webinar pages as a real estate agent, or marketer…
- Easy to build a sales funnel
When I’m in fast need of funnels, I don’t waste my time trying to create a funnel from scratch even though it’s easy to do with the ClickFunnels editor.
The templates are there. But if you want something fresh – you can do that in record time.
- Offers A/B testing
ClickFunnels offers you the ability to test variations of your real estate funnels. This is a great way to see which funnel performs better and cut the time of tweaking your funnels to get the right one.
- It enables you to Automate webinars
You host both your live and automated webinars as well. Lets say you plan to hold a webinar for potential clients or people interested in real estate. You can easily create an automated webinar that takes care of the entire process without manual effort.
- Leverage multiple domains
If you want to have as many custom domains as possible – you can connect them with your sales funnel. You know, by default, your sales funnels are found on the ClickFunnels domain.
So, if you want to have a custom domain for each real estate funnel – that’s possible with the tool.
- SSL Certification
ClickFunnels for realtors come with SSL certification. You wouldn’t expect a real estate funnel to not be secure, right? SSL is important because it makes sure the connection between your website and the browser is safe. Any visiting client on your website can be sure that the connection is secure.
Other benefits include:
- You can create a Membership site
- Payment integration
- Smart Shopping Cart for processing payments
Furthermore, you can create webpages, launch products or services online, generate leads, run e-mail campaigns, and do so much more. This is all done on one single platform.
Lead Generation for Real estate agents
In this part, I’m going to show you how you can use click funnels for the lead generation of real estate agents.
#1. Create an attention-grabbing landing page
The first thing you’ll need to do is create a landing page that grabs your potential client’s attention. This should include compelling copy, visuals, and call-to-actions that entice them to enter their contact information.
You can also use this page to collect more detailed information such as their budget, the type of property they’re interested in, and other pertinent data.
#2. Create an automated follow-up process
Once you have your client’s contact information, you can set up an automated follow-up process to nurture the lead until they make a purchase decision. This could include emails, text messages, phone calls, or other forms of communication.
You can also use ClickFunnels to create automated sequences that deliver customized content based on the type of property they’re interested in. This will help you streamline your sales process and provide a better customer experience.
For example, if your client is looking for a single-family home, you can set up an automated sequence that delivers content specifically tailored to their needs without having to manually send each message.
#3. Use remarketing and retargeting campaigns
Once you’ve collected the information from your potential clients, you can use ClickFunnels to create remarketing and retargeting campaigns that target those leads.
You can also use this tool to track the performance of your campaigns and make adjustments as needed. This will help you maximize your ROI and ensure that you get the best possible results from your efforts.
There are different ways to remarket and retarget your leads, including display ads, search engine marketing campaigns, email campaigns, and more.
With ClickFunnels, you can easily create these campaigns without any extra effort or hassle. All you have to do is get the tracking pixels from the ad networks and enter them into the software.
#4. Create an automated webinar
Finally, you can also use ClickFunnels to create and launch automated webinars for your potential clients.
This will help you reach a larger audience and build trust with your leads. You can also use the software to track registrations and attendance rates so that you can measure the success of your efforts.
For realtors using webinars could look like this:
You create a webinar on a topic related to the real estate industry and invite your leads to attend. During the webinar, you can provide an overview of the services you offer and answer any questions they may have about the process.
Another angle could be to invite industry experts such as home inspectors and lenders to participate in the webinar. This could help build trust with your leads, show that you have a network of knowledgeable professionals, and demonstrate your commitment to providing them with quality service.
Traffic Generation: ClickFunnels for Real Estate Agents
Let’s take a look at some of the smart ways to attract more real estate traffic:
#1: Using Facebook
Ways to Attract More Real Estate Leads with Facebook
1: Once you sign up to ClickFunnels and have created your funnel, you should make your Facebook page a funnel for people who you want to attract.
You must have a professional picture, and a banner that relates to the field of work with CTA. In your intro clearly state what you do and provide a link to your service (real estate funnel).
This will work as an organic promotion to get FREE leads for you. Also, when you post a new listing, you can write something like “For more info click here: Your Link”. Or anything evoking curiosity.
2: Use 360 video and photo ads
Facebook ads using 360 videos and photos allow users to explore the property virtually increasing their desire to purchase the property.
You can do a Facebook ad that links to the funnel created in ClickFunnels for real estate.
This is how your funnel will look like:
Facebook ad à sales funnel à email opt-in à schedule property viewing à sales
3: Connect with Facebook Live
Facebook lives are a trend. Lives have been shown to sell more because it provides a clear and unedited picture of what the property looks like.
Lives have allowed realtors to get personal with the buyers on their profile, have a real-time conversation, answer questions that customers may have, and encourage a sale.
Some ideas of the types of content you can share include on your Facebook lives:
- Upcoming open house sneak peek
- A question and answer about mortgages, interest rates, how to list a home, or anything relevant to your audience
- Home-sharing tips on how to prepare to list or run an open house
- A walk around a neighborhood pointing out key features and amenities
- Highlights about your experience while at an industry event
- A reminder to people about an upcoming event and its highlights
- An interview with a recent client who’s closed on a home
4: Show more with Carousel ads
You can use Carousel ads to show more than one house in a specific neighborhood.
Chances are that if you do a carousel ad people will see something they like and then go ahead to the next step of your funnel. You can learn how to be a Facebook ads expert from Kevin David.
#2: Using Google and SEO
This involves optimizing your real estate business for organic search traffic from Google. The first thing is optimizing for local SEO. By claiming your Google My Business (GMB) page.
Secondly, make sure your Name, Address, and Phone (NAP) are consistently added across your sales funnel and websites.
To generate leads properly through SEO for your real estate business involves the creation of a content-rich site complemented with the above tactics which attract visitors to your site, then to your sales funnel built on ClickFunnels.
To create a site just a domain (if you have none) and sign up for a hosting account on Bleuhost.com. the rest of the process becomes easier.
Final Thoughts on Using ClickFunnels For Real Estate Agents
Implementing a sales funnel and using ClickFunnels as a tool to help take skyrocket your business as a realtor is the best move you can make right now.
You don’t need to complicate the process of setting up your first real estate funnel on ClickFunnels.
it’s so easy to accomplish.
All you need are good:
- Amazing copy
- Relatable story
Once you get the above principles right, you’ll be on your way to your first million-dollar generating funnel. Those are very very HUGE factors. If everything seems a bit difficult for you to comprehend – then I’d advise you to go take the Your First Funnel Challenge here.