6 ClickFunnels Awards: ULTIMATE List 2021 (2Comma club, dream car, 2CCX)
This post is all about all of the ClickFunnels Awards.
What they are all about, what the winners get, and the list of some of the award winners over the past years.
I mean, awards like:
- The ClickFunnels 2 Comma Club Award
- The ClickFunnels Dream Car Award
- The 2 Comma Club X Award
- Two Comma Club “C” Award
- The “2 Heart” Award
And everything else you need to know about them.
List of ClickFunnels Awards and Winners
First, we’re getting started with…
ClickFunnels Award #1: 2 Comma Club Award
The ClickFunnels 2 Comma Club Award is the Award given to any entrepreneur who has used ClickFunnels to grow their business to the 7-figure mark or made over 1 million dollars through a single sales funnel built on ClickFunnels.
Russell created this award to encourage, inspire and drive funnel hackers to build the business of their dreams.
The Two Comma Club Award started in 2017 when Russell saw that a lot of entrepreneurs in diverse niches were crossing the million-dollar mark with their funnels.
So, he decided to create this award to celebrate and acknowledge them for their efforts.
Today, as I’m writing this, the total number of 2 Comma Club Award winners is around 900 funnel hackers.
List of some of the Two Comma Award winners with niches:
- Joe McCall: Real estate investing – podcast, products, coaching, and marketing services
- Dan Henry: Digital courses and info products
- Myron Golden: Personal Development, sales, and marketing
- Trey Lewellen: Physical products
- Liz Benny: Life and business and transformation
- Garrett White: Coaching and consulting
- Raoul Plickat: Sales and marketing
- Akbar Sheikh: Coaching
- Pat Rigsby: Fitness Business
- Rob Kosberg: Publishing and Media
- Natalie Hodson: Fitness expert
- John Lee Dumas: Podcasting
- Anissa Holmes: Dentist practice
- Jaime Cross; Organic Skincare
- Jeremy McGilvrey: Instagram Expert
- Tyler Shaule: Non-profit Children’s Summer Camp
- Rachel Pedersen: Digital marketing and social media
- Stephen Larsen: Funnel building & Network marketing
- Stacey Martino: Relationship coaching
- Ed Osburn: Health Professionals /Chiropractors
- Alison Prince: eCommerce business
- Julie Stoian: Marketing and coaching
- Rhonda Swan: Personal Branding
- Jason Caine: Sport nutrition products
- Cole Humphus: Photography coaching
- Bryan Dulaney: Coaching and consulting
- Anthony Morrison: Digital products, coaching, and masterminds
- Kevin David: Digital courses and info products
- Shawn Lynam: Real estate marketing
- Dean Graziosi: Personal development, marketing, and sales
- Dan Lok: Courses and masterminds
- Colin Wayne: Steel manufacturing company
- Pedro Adao: Life insurance and financial advisor coach
- Daniel Dasilva: Software and info products
- Alex Hormozi: Gym business
The above list is part of the 900+ marketers and entrepreneurs who had made over a million dollars with their ClickFunnels account and received the Two Comma Club plaque.
ClickFunnels Award #2: Two Comma Club X Award
The ClickFunnels Comma Club X Award is the next milestone for those who have attained the Two Comma Club. It is also called the 8-figure club award.
The 2 Comma Club X entrepreneurs have earned over eight figures (that’s $10 million dollars) inside their ClickFunnels funnels.
As of when writing this, ClickFunnels has awarded a total of 46+ funnel hackers this 8-figure award.
Here are some of the Two Comma Club X Award winners:
- Jim Edwards: Funnel Scripts software
- Kevin David: Digital courses
- Myron Golden: Personal Development, Events, and coaching
- Dan Henry: Digital courses and masterminds
- Brandon and Kaelin Poulin: LadyBoss supplements
- Anthony Morrison: Coaching and digital products
- Blake Nubar: Funnel coaching and consultation
ClickFunnels Award #3: Two Comma Club “C” Award
I had never heard of this award myself, until recently.
The ClickFunnels Two Comma Club “C” Award is superior to the 2 Comma Club X Award. It is awarded to any funnel hacker who has earned $25-$100 million or more inside their ClickFunnels funnel.
This is a brand new ClickFunnels Award that was created for Funnel Hacking Live in 2020.
The Two Comma “C” award plaque is made up of four milestones along the entrepreneurial journey:
- $25 million
- $50 million
- $75 million
- And finally, $100 million
This award plaque has four segments.
So, each time a business owner reaches one of the above milestones in sales inside their ClickFunnels account, the corresponding segment will be filled.
Here are some of the Two Comma Club “C” Award winners:
- Bryan Dulaney: Funnel Coaching and consulting
- Peng Joon: Digital products and live events
- Anthony Morrison: Coaching and digital products
- Alex Hormozi: Gym and fitness business
- Brandon and Kaelin Poulin: LadyBoss Supplements
ClickFunnels Award #4: The ClickFunnels Dream Car Award
Not just the award…
When you qualify (having 100+ users under you), ClickFunnels will keep sending you a $500 USD check monthly to reimburse your payment on your dream car.
If it’s up to 200 or more active users, they’ll keep sending you $1000 every month.
So far, there have been over a hundred dream car winners since the inception of the ClickFunnels dream car award.
Here are some of the ClickFunnels Car Award List:
- Stephen Esketzis
- Todd Brown
- Bryan Dulaney
- Ben Cummings
- Justin Verrengia
- Josh Rhodes
- Anthony Morrison (#1 affiliate)
- Greg Jeffries
- Nate McCallister
- Spencer Mecham
- Tim Felmingham
- Franklin Hatchett
- Dan Frigo
- Rachel Lee
- James Hurst
- Laury Gonzalez
- Blake Nubar
- Chris Fong
- Jacob Caris
- Jet Saini
ClickFunnels Award #5: The ClickFunnels “2 Heart” Award
The ClickFunnels “2 Heart” award is an award given to entrepreneurs who have donated $1 Million or more to charity through their sales funnel income generated via ClickFunnels.
This is one of the latest and newest ClickFunnels awards.
As of when writing this – only a single funnel hacker has attained this award – Alex Hormozi.
ClickFunnels Award #6: One Comma Club Award
This is the least of all the ClickFunnels awards on this list.
ClickFunnels One Comma Club Award is a virtual award given to a funnel hacker who has made at least $1000 from a single funnel.
ClickFunnels Awards – Conclusion
One of the main goals of ClickFunnels is to help entrepreneurs like you build long-term, life-changing, and transforming businesses. To impact lives and make the world a better place.
That’s why they provide business owners in every niche the best resources, software solutions, free training, and support to grow their business beyond measures…
Then whenever you reach a milestone in your online business, they, recognize, acknowledge, and encourage you.
By bringing you up on the stage of over 4000 funnel hackers to present you an award.
And in return, you become more motivated to impact lives further with your products or services.
While ClickFunnels claims to be a website and funnel builder company that helps existing businesses sell their products and services online…
As an active user myself, all I can say is that they’re much more than what they claim to be. In my opinion.
Finally, if you’re in any way struggling to grow your business with funnels or online…
First Step: Take the time to enroll in Russell’s Funnel Hacking Secrets presentation
Second Step: Register for the Next Two Comma Club Live show
Third Step: Read my One Funnel Away challenge review on how it opened doors for me
Final Step: Get the FREE Dotcom Secrets book (you cover a tiny shipping cost)
Have questions or comments regarding this ClickFunnels awards list? Let me know.